The following restaurants will serve a special Mother's Day Brunch on 5/13/18:
- Ale & Compass Restaurant – From 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sunday, May 13, enjoy endless assortments of savory flatbreads, fresh fruit, yogurt parfaits, breads and spreads, smoked salmon, and house-baked pastries. Follow up with delicious entrees like Blueberry-Bacon Pancakes, Salted Caramel French Toast, Eggs Benedict, Steak and Eggs, Pasta Primavera, Lobster Roll, or Fish and Chips. On the kids menu, find Mickey Waffles, Pancakes, Ham and Egg Sandwiches, Grilled Chicken, Ravioli, and Cheeseburgers. Guests over the age of 21 can also enjoy specialty raspberry, strawberry, pineapple, or cranberry mimosas as well as a Bloody Mary Flight.
- Enzo’s Hideaway – To celebrate Mother’s Day, Enzo’s Hideaway will offer a Prix Fixe menu of Italian specialties including ahi tuna crudo, ricotta gnocchi, pasta frutti di mare and trio of homemade gelatos. The restaurant will also serve regular menu items. Mom will receive a complimentary glass of Prosecco when dining that day.
- Everything POP – A Mother’s Day Brunch buffet will be served from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Starters include fresh fruit, cereal, assorted pastries and muffins, and bagels with cured salmon, diced red onion, cream cheese, and capers. For the main event, you’ll enjoy options such as Made-to-Order Omelets, Buttermilk Pancakes with strawberry compote, Carved Ham with orange blossom honey, Carved Roast Turkey with traditional stuffing and cranberry relish, Bacon Vinaigrette Potatoes, House-Made Corn Bread and more. And for a decadent dessert, you can try the Peach Cobbler, Strawberry Shortcake, or other assorted mini-desserts.
- Flying Fish – Serving a special Mother’s Day prix fixe menu with optional wine pairings 3:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. Start your meal with Ahi Tuna with caper, blue lavender, and black Cyprus salt paired with Kim Crawford Spitfire Sauvignon Blanc. And for your entrée, you’ll enjoy Filet Mignon with wild Floridian shrimp and crab, served with delta asparagus, Idaho potato, and hollandaise and paired with Penner-Ash Pinot Noir. For the finale, the Spring Garden Fruit Tart with brulee custard, bush berries, orange chiffon, and strawberry rhubarb sorbet will go down smooth paired with Veuve Clicquot Rose. In addition, this experience includes complimentary roses as well as a photographer who will provide photos at the end of the meal, free of charge.
- Frontera Cocina – All moms will receive a complimentary glass of house red or white wine with the purchase of an entree when dining on Sunday, May 13, 2018.
- House of Blues Restaurant & Bar – On May 13, 2018, guests can celebrate Mother’s Day at the world-famous Gospel Brunch – a soulful experience that includes an all-you-care-to-enjoy buffet and live entertainment. Guests can choose between the 10:30 a.m. or 1 p.m. seating based on availability.
- Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante – If Mom thinks Italian food is delizioso, then reservations for the Mother’s Day brunch at this stunning new trattoria are a must! A special buffet will be served Sunday, May 13, from 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., featuring gems like mascarpone French toast, poached hen egg and quinoa kale salad and hand-carved NY strip steak. The regular lunch menu will also be served.
- Paddlefish – Guests can take in the scenic views of Disney Springs aboard an iconic Mississippi riverboat. This on-the-water seafood restaurant will whip up a special dish only for Mother’s Day brunch – lobster ravioli with tarragon cream sauce. The regular Sunday brunch will also be available.
- Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant – There’s plenty of Celtic spirit during The Rollicking Raglan Brunch, May 12 and May 13, 2018, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. The menu will include traditional Irish favorites, and live entertainment will be featured from noon to 4:00 p.m. Advance reservations are strongly recommended.
- STK Orlando – The ultra-modern steakhouse will feature a Mother’s Day weekend brunch buffet – served Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. The buffet will include an omelet station, smoked salmon platter and an assortment of desserts including tres leches cakes, churros and cotton candy.
- Turf Club Bar & Grill – Mother’s Day Brunch will be served from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. For the opening course, enjoy your choice of Steel Cut Oatmeal, Greek Yogurt Parfait, Peppered Smoked Salmon, or Berry Salad. For Entrees, choose from a selection of dishes such as Croque-Madame Black Forest Ham and Gruyére Cheese, Slow Roasted Ranchers Reserve Prime Rib, Gourmet Blend Burger with Crispy Pork Belly, Saratoga Springs Eggs Benedict with Manhattan Steak Medallion, or S’mores Style Buttermilk Waffles with marshmallow and chocolate, to name a few. For a sweet finale is a Mother’s Day Medley of Sweet Temptations. Specialty adult beverages available include an Island Grove Blueberry Moscato, Tropical Mimosas with Passion Orange Guava Juice, and the Turf Club Bloody Mary.
- The Wave... of American Flavors – A special brunch buffet will be available on May 13 from 7:30 a.m. until 2 p.m. Start your meal off with options like a Harvest Salad, Asian Noodle Salad, Israeli Couscous Salad with grilled vegetables tossed in lemon vinaigrette, fresh fruit, Smoked Salmon with traditional accompaniments, Citrus-Poached Shrimp, assorted pastries, and cheese and charcuterie. Entrees from the kitchen include dishes such as Eggs Benedict, Sweet Potato Pancakes, Herb Roasted Chicken, Egg White Frittata. Kids can also enjoy Mickey Waffles, Chocolate Chip Pancakes, eggs, bacon and sausage, and even Crispy Chicken Tenders with fries.
Contemporary Resort; Fantasia Ballroom 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Surround yourself with magic at this dream-come-true party honoring mothers! From topsy-turvy tea parties to heartwarming stories and activities graced with “a bit of madness,” this is a moment the whole family will remember. Take pictures with your favorite Alice in Wonderland Characters and enjoy the whimsical décor at our delicious Mother’s Day Brunch—celebrating mothers and children of all ages!
Reservations can be made by calling DVC Member Services at (800) 800-9800. Event includes special entertainment. Click here
for pricing information and the full menu.
Special Sweet Treats
Chocolates, baked goods, and wine are always in style for Mother’s Day. Here are some of the sweet ideas guests will find at Disney Springs:
- Amorette’s Patisserie – Exclusively on Mother’s Day, this artsy and sophisticated pastry shop will offer cute cakes themed after Disney mothers – Mrs. Potts, Moana’s grandmother, and Coco’s mother and grandmother. Sugar cookies and millennial pink macaroons with pink filling will also be on the menu. Also, a chocolate letter topped with chocolate-covered strawberries and mini-macarons that can be personalized with a short message written in icing will be offered.
- Coca-Cola Store – Surprise mom this Mother's Day with a special gift that she will adore like this "Style My Coke" Mother’s Day bottle from the Coca-Cola Store.
- Creature Comforts at Disney's Animal Kingdom – Offering a vanilla Mother's Day Cupcake filled with white chocolate raspberry mousse and topped with buttercream flowers.
- The Ganachery – Themed offerings include a glass of Rosa Regale paired with a gourmet ganache square or a Mother’s Day dark chocolate-covered raspberry ganache lollipop.
- Ghirardelli– Guests can find chocolates perfectly packaged in a special pastel floral motif just in time for Mother's Day.
- Fountain View at Epcot – May 11-13, you’ll find a vanilla Mother’s Day Cupcake with raspberry white chocolate mousse and pink icing.
- Frontera Cocina – Moms can stop by for a relaxing glass of wine (on the house!), beautiful flowers and an afternoon of smooth Spanish guitar. Perfect for a much needed R&R. (Complimentary glass of wine must be accompanied by full-priced entree. Limit one glass of wine per entrée).
- Intermission Food Court at Disney's All-Star Music Resort – Offering a Tropical Éclair filled with mango and pineapple tropical cream and chocolate ganache then topped with fondant rose buds.
- Isle of Java at Disney's Animal Kingdom – Offering a vanilla Mother's Day Cupcake filled with white chocolate raspberry mousse and topped with buttercream flowers.
- Sprinkles – The brand behind the most sought-after, gourmet cupcakes will offer a special Mom Box filled with the most popular cupcake flavors! This special box is only available from May 11 to May 13, 2018.
- Sunshine Seasons at Epcot – A beautiful raspberry mousse and lemon cake and topped with a delicate Swiss buttercream rose and fondant pearls will be available on Mother’s Day only.
- World Premiere Food Court at Disney's All-Star Movies Resort – Offering a Tropical Éclair filled with mango and pineapple tropical cream and chocolate ganache then topped with fondant rose buds.
Special Mother's Day Activities
May 11-12, there will be a Mother’s Day Cookie Flower Pot Activity Kit available for purchase at World Premier Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort, Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, and The Artist’s Palette at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa. This kit will include a flower pot filled with chocolate cake, chocolate ganache, and cookie crumbles, customizable flower cookies, and jelly candy worms. There will also be a special Mother’s Day Activity at each of the locations listed above where families can come together and decorate their flower pots with a pastry chef. See below for activity dates and times!
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort, World Premier Food Court – May 11-12, 2-4 p.m.
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, Landscape of Flavors – May 11-12, 1:00-1:30 p.m.
(Activity kits will also be sold on May 10)
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, The Artist’s Palette – May 11-12, 1-2 p.m.
From Bangles to Bags
With great discounts, complimentary gifts with select purchases and unique gift sets designed with Mom in mind, ideas abound to score the perfect Mother’s Day gift.
- Alex and Ani – Mom-themed pieces and gift-sets will be available, including birth-month crystals and “initials” charms. Mom is sure to find something to make her feel extra special. (Only from April 18, 2018 to May 13, 2018.)
- Coach – From May 4 – May 13, 2018, the upscale boutique will offer 30% off during a special Mother’s Day event (with select exclusions).
- PANDORA Jewelry – Guests can shop for beautiful collections of rings, earrings, necklaces and signature charms or create their own at a mother-daughter bracelet-building station that is exclusive to this location. From May 1 to May 13, 2018, moms will receive a complimentary gift with purchase.
- Sugarboo & Co. – On May 12, 2018, the quirky boutique will offer a fun morning macramé class for mom, with coffee and shopping. The class is $60 for two guests; $35 for each additional person.
- Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories – The ultimate destination for the latest fashion accessories and jewelry from Disney Parks has the perfect gift for mom – a PANDORA Jewelry mom charm! And on May 30, 2018, the one-stop styling location will release a special Pandora Spring charm. Representatives from Rebecca Hook Jewelry will be at the shop on May 11 and 12, 2018 to showcase core jewelry and additional items available for a limited-time, while supplies last. Rebecca Hook herself will appear on May 11, giving guests the chance to meet the designer.