Last night was Disney Night on American Idol 2018. Each one of the Top 10 contestants performed a classic Disney song after being mentored by the legendary Idina Menzel.
Katy Perry dressed up as Snow White for the occasion and provided fun antics throughout the show while Lionel Richie and Luke Bryan helped celebrate the Disney magic and provided their critiques after each performance.
We won’t share any spoilers here, but if you missed the live show last night, you can stream Episode 15: Disney Night anytime on ABC.com or the ABC app. Take a look below at all ten performances from the show.
1) Maddie Poppe performs ‘Bare Necessities’ from The Jungle Book:
2) Jurnee performs ‘How Far I’ll Go’ from Moana:
3) Cade Foehner performs ‘Kiss the Girl’ from The Little Mermaid:
4) Ada Vox performs ‘Circle of Life’ from The Lion King:
5) Michelle Sussett performs ‘Remember Me’ from Coco:
6) Gabby Barrett performs ‘Colors of the Wind’ from Pocahontas:
7) Michael J. Woodard performs the title song from Disney’s Beauty and the Beast:
8) Caleb Lee Hutchinson performs ‘You’ve Got a Friend in Me’ from Toy Story:
9) Catie Turner performs ‘Once Upon a Dream’ from Sleeping Beauty:
10) Dennis Lorenzo performs Can You Feel the Love Tonight: