Dancing with the Stars will once again host a night to highlight some of the memorable music that has been featured in Disney films over the years and promote the upcoming motion picture The Nutcracker and the Four Realms.
Andrea and Mateo Bocelli will perform the song “Fall on Me” from the new film, which debuts November 2nd.
Jordan Fischer — host of Dancing with the Stars: Juniors and season 25 Mirrorball winner — will open the show performing alongside Ariana Greenblatt, Jason Maybaum, and the celebrities and professionals from Dancing with the Stars and Dancing with the Stars: Juniors.
Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto, Goofy, Donald Duck and Daisy Duck will be appearing on stage over the course of the program.
Here are the Disney cinema songs that the performers will be dancing to throughout the night:
- Alexis Ren and Alan Bersten – Foxtrot: “Just Around the Riverbend” from Pocahontas
- Bobby Bones and Sharna Burgess – Waltz: “Part of Your World” from The Little Mermaid
- DeMarcus Ware and Lindsay Arnold – Charleston: “A Star is Born” from Hercules
- Evanna Lynch and Keo Motsepe – Jazz: “When Will My Life Begin?” from Tangled
- Joe “Grocery Store Joe” Amabile and Jenna Johnson – Jive: “Zero” from Ralph Breaks the Internet
- John Schneider and Emma Slater – Quickstep: “I Wan’na Be Like You” from The Jungle Book
- Juan Pablo Di Pace and Cheryl Burke – Viennese Waltz: “Gaston” from Beauty and the Beast
- Mary Lou Retton and Sasha Farber – Contemporary: “Reflection” from Mulan
- Milo Manheim and Witney Carson – Quickstep: “Incredits 2” from Incredibles 2
Dancing with the Stars released a short promo video on Instagram featuring a few of the contestants in Disneyland Park:
“Disney Night” will air on live on October 22nd at 8 pm Eastern Standard Time on the Disney-owned ABC Television Network.