UPDATE: The drinks that have been added to the menu at Alfresco Tasting Terrace include nods to former attractions Orange Stinger, Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, The Fun Wheel, and California Screamin’, plus the Man Hat N’ Beach shop.
- The Stinger [$15.00] – Pineapple-Jalapeño Tequila, Orange Liqueur and House-made Orange-Habañero Simple Syrup
- Specialty Manhattan [$16.00] – Bourbon, Pinot Noir and House-made Simple Syrup, garnished with a Charred Cinnamon Stick
- Drop In…If You Dare [$17.00] – Gin, Elderflower Liqueur, fresh Lemon Juice, and Maraschino Cherry Mix
- Fun Wheel [$14.00] – Spiced Rum, Blue Curaçao, Premium Vodka, Pineapple Juice
- 5…4…3…2…1 [$15.00] – Spiced Rum, Blue Curaçao, House-made Simple Syrup, fresh Lime Juice, and a Tropical Juice Blend
The food menu has not changed the standard Disneyland Resort cocktail menu is available, along with a small selection from the Disneyland Family of Wines.
The wine bar on the upper level of the Wine Country Trattoria currently serves Italian-inspired appetizers and wines from vintners with Disney connections.
The new AP dining and lounge will introduce 5 new signature cocktails that were inspired by the history of California Adventure.