"Disney is honored to align with Citizen, a stalwart brand that has stood the test of time. At Disney Parks, every minute is magic. So, it's appropriate that our Guests will have access to one of the world's greatest names in timepieces, as they celebrate their time together creating memories with friends and family."Along with the new title, the announcement also mentioned where park guests and convention goers will start to see more Citizen influence:
- Main Street U.S.A. clocks in both Magic Kingdom and Disneyland Park will begin bearing the Citizen logo.
- Select FastPass clocks will see the logo added for attractions in both resorts.
- Citizen will add timepieces with designs unique to Disney Parks.
- runDisney will now feature the Citizen logo on race clocks at the beginning and end of race events.
- Citizen has become an official sponsor of Disney Dreamers Academy.
- They are also a 2018 sponsor for Marvel New Media's digital content, including Marvel Minute and other content on Marvel.com.
- They have been added as a red carpet sponsor for Marvel Studios' upcoming Avengers: Infinity War feature film.
- Citizen will have "a significant branded presence" at this year's San Diego Comic Con.
- Lastly, the company will sponsor the Disney on Classic concert series in Japan.