City Works Eatery & Pour House, which is opening next month in Disney Springs (after a bit of delay), has released a huge food menu that includes appetizers, burgers, sandwiches, tacos, salads, steak, and chicken, plus an all-day breakfast and weekend brunch. Drink menus are still being finalized.
The FULL MENU is available on The DIS, but here are some of the highlights.
Appetizers include standard fare like chicken wings and cheese curd, but also feature kung pao cauliflower and duck confit nachos.
- Cheese Curds [$10.00] – White cheddar, cornmeal battered, smoked tomato coulis (below left)
- Smoked Chicken Wings [$15.00] – Grilled chili-rubbed jumbo wings and drummies, BBQ sauce, mustard BBQ sauce (below center)
- Kung Pao Cauliflower [$15.00] – Roasted cauliflower, sweet peppers, green onions, garlic, ginger, arbol chiles, fried peanuts, chili oil, sweet and spicy tamari (above top)
- Duck Nachos [$18.00] – Pulled confit duck, pepper jack cheese sauce, pickled jalapeños, smoked tomatoes, red onion, white beans, avocado, micro cilantro, queso fresco, wonton chips (below right)
Burgers and sandwiches come with olive oil parsley fries or side salad. Look for a bacon cheeseburger, smokehouse burger with pulled pork, spicy burger with scorpion peppers, filet sliders, or a Nashville Hot chicken wrap.
- Bacon Cheeseburger [$19.00] – House-smoked candied thick-cut bacon, aged Vermont white and yellow cheddar cheeses, shredded iceberg, vine-ripened tomato, red onion, brioche bun
- Smokehouse Burger [$20.00] – House-smoked BBQ pulled pork shoulder, smoked provolone, BBQ bacon onion relish, Carolina mustard BBQ sauce, crispy buttermilk onion strings (below left)
- Scorpion Burger [$20.00] – Habanero pepper jack, jalapeños, five pepper jam, arugula, vine-ripened tomato, scorpion pepper aioli
- Filet Mignon Sliders [$21.00] – Two grilled filet medallions, caramelized onions, horseradish cream, pretzel roll (below right)
- Nashville Hot Chicken Wrap [$17.00] – Buttermilk breaded crispy chicken breast, hot cayenne pepper mop, romaine, cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, ranch dressing, flour tortilla
Entree options range from a pork chop, fish & chips, and BBQ ribs, to cajun linguine or short rib.
- Pork Chop [$26.00] – 10 oz. bone-in center cut pork chop, potato purée, chipotle maple glaze, cinnamon spiced apples, crispy buttermilk onion rings (below top left)
- Fish & Chips [$22.00] – Alaskan cod, beer batter, coleslaw, malt vinegar powder, cornichon tartar sauce (below top right)
- Smoked BBQ Ribs [$29.00] – Hardwood-smoked full rack baby back ribs, housemade BBQ sauce, spicy maple bacon baked beans, mascarpone creamed corn (below bottom left)
- Cajun Linguine [$22.00] – Blackened chicken, andouille sausage, bell peppers, red onion scallions, sriracha cream, linguine pasta
- Short Rib [$26.00] – Braised boneless short rib, creamy grits, bacon tomato jam, crispy pickled fennel, au jus gravy (below bottom right)
The all-day breakfast menu includes a breakfast taco, steak & eggs, avocado toast, and Shakshuka.
- Shakshuka [$17.00] – spicy tomato sauce, sunny side up eggs, goat cheese, toasted garlic baguette (below left)
- Breakfast Taco [$18.00] – scrambled eggs, bacon, green onion, smoked tomato, chipotle maple glaze, smoked cheddar, white corn tortillas, cheesy potato casserole
- Steak & Eggs [$25.00] – 8 oz. New York strip steak, eggs any style, cheesy potato casserole
- Avocado Toast [$17.00] – Smashed avocado on toasted challah, roasted corn, pickled red onion, shaved radish, sliced hard boiled egg (below right)
City Works serves Rock N Roll Brunch on Saturday and Sunday until 3:00pm, with menu items inspired by famous artists and songs.
- Jon Bun Jovi [$10.00] – Warm jumbo cinnamon roll, vanilla icing
- Dock of the Beignets [$10.00] – Café Du Monde’s famous recipe for French doughnuts, served with chocolate hazelnut sauce and mixed berry jam for dipping (below top left)
- Johnny Hash [$22.00] – Braised short rib, red and green bell peppers, onions, potatoes, jalapeño salsa verde, sunny side up eggs
- White Wedding [$18.00] – Egg white frittata with goat cheese, asparagus, tomato, onion, basil fennel herb salad (below top right)
- Easy Like Sunday Morning [$17.00] – Breakfast flatbread topped with house-made sausage, scrambled eggs, bacon, mozzarella, smoked cheddar, garlic puree, arugula (below bottom right)
- Mother’s Little Helper [$22.00] – Our “hangover bowl” filled with smoked cheddar grits, braised pork belly, breakfast sausage link, fried egg, and smoked tomato charred scallion relish (below bottom left)
No exact opening date has been announced.