The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival; held annually each Spring, is celebrating its 25th Anniversary and the dates were just announced! This vibrant Festival will be held each day from February 28 – May 28, 2018, and will feature 25th Anniversary fan favorites like exhibits, events, and tastings to include:
- Disney Character Topiaries
- 15 Outdoor Kitchens serving creative, flavor-rich cuisine that highlights spring garden offerings
- Garden Rocks music series – with its classic rock ‘n’ roll stars from the ‘60s, ‘70s ‘80s, and ‘90s. Garden Rocks Dining packages will be available for certain Epcot restaurants – pairing a fabulous meal with reserved seating for your favorite concert
- Garden Tours – Including Gardens of the World Tour (spring edition); the English Tea Garden Tour; and Royal Tea Garden Tour (extra fee required)
- New interactive kids play areas
- Millions of extra plants, trees, shrubs, flowers and themed gardens that decorate Epcot in spring.
- Egg-Stravaganza scavenger hunt
- Hand-crafted and Festival merchandise
Keep an eye on our Flower and Garden page as we will add additional updates as they’re released!
Source: Disney Parks Blog
Editor’s Note: The dates on the official Walt Disney World site (2/28-5/18/18) do not match the dates that were given in the Disney Parks Blog article. We will update this story if the above dates need to be changed.