Even though we’ve just begun the festive holiday season at Walt Disney World, we are always on the lookout for what’s coming up.
The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival; held annually each Spring, is celebrating its 25th Anniversary and the dates were just announced! This vibrant Festival will be held each day from February 28 – May 28, 2018, and will feature 25th Anniversary fan favorites like exhibits, events, and tastings to include:
- Disney Character Topiaries
- 15 Outdoor Kitchens serving creative, flavor-rich cuisine that highlights spring garden offerings
- Garden Rocks music series – with its classic rock ‘n’ roll stars from the ‘60s, ‘70s ‘80s, and ‘90s. Garden Rocks Dining packages will be available for certain Epcot restaurants – pairing a fabulous meal with reserved seating for your favorite concert
- Garden Tours – Including Gardens of the World Tour (spring edition); the English Tea Garden Tour; and Royal Tea Garden Tour (extra fee required)
- New interactive kids play areas
- Millions of extra plants, trees, shrubs, flowers and themed gardens that decorate Epcot in spring.
- Egg-Stravaganza scavenger hunt
- Hand-crafted and Festival merchandise
Keep an eye on our Flower and Garden page as we will add additional updates as they’re released!
Source: Disney Parks Blog
Editor’s Note: The dates on the official Walt Disney World site (2/28-5/18/18) do not match the dates that were given in the Disney Parks Blog article. We will update this story if the above dates need to be changed.
Senior Editor for the DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº