As part of the Walt Disney World Resort‘s holiday transformation, the brand-new land in Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be getting a winter makeover.
While a Christmas overlay was announced in July for Alien Swirling Saucers, and later that month for all of Toy Story Land, details of the decor have now been made public.
- Woody’s Lunch Box will be decorated with an oversized cranberry-and-popcorn garland and 10-foot-tall Hamm sugar cookie.
- The entrance to Alien Swirling Saucers will feature green alien ornaments.
- The land will have a 60” Angel Kitty in a paper plate and macaroni art wreath and a holiday card “selfie” of Toy Story Characters.
- Slinky Dog Dash will play the sounds of sleigh bells ringing and Alien Swirling Saucers will add two new holiday songs.
- Woody’s Lunch Box will also have a new holiday treat — the Cran-Apple Cinnamon Tart.
For more details on all of the events, entertainment, and treats guests will find at Hollywood Studios and the rest of the Walt Disney World Resort during the 2018 holiday season, head HERE.