Guests can kick off fall in a most exciting way with this special, set-date Ultimate Disney Fall Into Magic Package available at the Walt Disney World Resort.
From September 3-8, 2018, visitors can enjoy a 5-night stay at select Disney Moderate, Deluxe, or Deluxe Villa Resort, 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper Option and an itinerary full of magic, including some exclusive experiences exclusively for guests who book this package.
This package can be booked through August 19, 2018.
Here’s a peek at what the incredible itinerary includes:
- Sept. 3, 2018 – Disney Resort hotel arrival
- Sept. 4, 2018 – Exclusive “Welcome to Fall” dinner at Epcot, inspired by the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival
- Sept. 5, 2018 – A nighttime journey aboard Kilimanjaro Safaris and an exclusive showing of Rivers of Light at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park after park closing
- Sept. 6, 2018 – Two hours of exclusive evening access to Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Sept. 7, 2018 – Tickets to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park
- Sept. 8, 2018 – Disney Resort hotel check-out
For example, starting at $149 per person, per night, for a family of four – 2 adults, 1 junior (ages 10 to 17) and 1 child (ages 3 to 9) – can stay in a standard room at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort and enjoy this offer for a total package price of $2,980*.
*The number of rooms allocated to this offer is limited. The number of packages available for purchase is limited. Valid theme park admission required to attend theme park events on September 4, 5 and 6 included with this offer. Theme park tickets with Park Hopper® Option must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must be by December 31, 2019. Special event tickets to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party only valid on September 7, 2018. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Offer excludes 3-bedroom Grand Villas.
Visit us at Dreams Unlimited Travel for more information and to request your no-obligation quote!
Senior Editor for the DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº