Last week, we learned the dates for the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts that takes place at Walt Disney World, and today Disney shared the full lineup for the DISNEY ON BROADWAY Concert Series.
Presented three times each evening throughout the festival in the America Gardens Theatre, guests will be able to watch and enjoy some of Broadway’s biggest stars performing songs from more than 25 years of award-winning DISNEY ON BROADWAY stage productions.
Here’s the full lineup of performers at the festival this year:
- Jan. 13, 15, 16, 19, 20 – Kara Lindsay (Newsies) & Kevin Massey (Tarzan)
- Jan. 14, 17, 18, 21, 22 – Arielle Jacobs (Aladdin) & Adam Jacobs (Aladdin)
- Jan. 23, 25, 26, 29, 30, Feb. 2, 3 – Patti Murin (Frozen) & Robert Creighton (Frozen)
- Jan. 24, 27, 28, 31, Feb. 1, 4, 5– Mandy Gonzalez (AIDA) & L. Steven Taylor (The Lion King)
- Feb. 7, 10, 11, 14, 15, 18, 19 – Kissy Simmons (The Lion King) & Josh Strickland (Tarzan)
- Feb. 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 16, 17 – Ashley Brown (Mary Poppins) & Michael James Scott (Aladdin)
- Feb. 20 – Special, extended finale performance featuring Brown, Scott, Simmons & Strickland
DISNEY ON BROADWAY Dining Packages are set to go on sale on December 13th at ArtfulEPCOT.com for theater lovers who want a guaranteed seat for the action. Take a look at the chart below for participating restaurants and pricing.
|RESTAURANT||ADULT (AGES 10 & UP)||CHILD (AGES 3-9)|
|Akershus Royal Banquet Hall|
|Coral Reef Restaurant|
The Living Seas
|Garden Grill Restaurant|
The Land Pavilion
|Le Cellier Steakhouse|
|Regal Eagle Smokehouse|
American Adventure Pavilion
|Rose and Crown Dining Room|
United Kingdom Pavilion
|Spice Road Table|
Important Information from Disney:
- DISNEY ON BROADWAY Concert Series Dining Packages are only offered from January 13 through February 20, 2023.
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests ages 21 and older.
- Reservations require a credit card guarantee.
- Guests will receive DISNEY ON BROADWAY Concert Seating badges at the restaurant after their meal. The badge will specify the date and showtime they have reserved.
- Guests with the Dining Package will enter America Gardens Theatre in a separate queue and will be seated on a first-come, first-served basis. Seating is guaranteed.
- Guests who have not reserved a DISNEY ON BROADWAY Concert Series Dining Package will be seated at the DISNEY ON BROADWAY Concert on a first-come, first-served basis. Seating is based on availability due to limited capacity.
- To enter EPCOT, both a theme park reservation and valid theme park admission are required. EPCOT admission is not included in the price of the dining package.
Senior Editor for the DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº