It’s a week of celebration. From Iger to Thanksgiving, there is good news all around, including new details of the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays that is arriving November 25th and will stay for the holidays through December 30th.
This year, some exciting new offerings can be found within EPCOT, including a new display for Spaceship Earth showing the sights of winter, snowflakes, northern lights, and warm candles. Holiday experiences are also available at Living with the Land – Glimmering Greenhouses and Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind, as well as the return of the beloved Candlelight Processional a Disney Parks tradition.
Other exciting festival offerings include:
- “JOYFUL! A Celebration of the Season,” a stirring and uplifting performance of music in celebration of Christmas and Kwanzaa, returns to the World Showcase Plaza Stage with multiple performances daily.
- Holiday traditions of the world come to life around World Showcase with storytellers, musical acts and other performers. Unique presentations include Las Posadas Celebration featuring Mariachi Cobre at the Mexico pavilion, the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs in the Canada pavilion, a Hanukkah storyteller along the promenade between Morocco and France, and other delightful holiday storytellers in France, Italy, Japan, Norway, and United Kingdom.
- Holiday Kitchens will cook up treasured recipes and festive drinks from around the globe—from spiced pumpkin punch and cranberry mimosas to slow-roasted turkey with stuffing and pork schnitzel with braised red cabbage. An eye-popping selection of sweets and treats ranging from traditional linzer cookies and maple bûche de noël to chocolate-peppermint donuts will surely satisfy any sweet tooth.
- Latin-American heritage will be celebrated and savored at the all-new Nochebuena Cocina Holiday Kitchen featuring traditional dishes served throughout the holiday season, including Pernil: Mojo Pork with Tostones and Alfajores: Vanilla Shortbread Cookies with Dulce de Leche and Coconut.
- The Holiday Cookie Stroll offers guests the opportunity to embark on a sweet adventure. When guests purchase any five cookies from the official Cookie Stroll locations and collect matching stamps in their Festival Passport, they can bring it to Holiday Sweets & Treats to receive a specialty cookie.
- Guests of all ages can take part in Olaf’s Holiday Tradition Expedition Scavenger Hunt to search for holiday traditions Olaf has gathered from around the world—and lost along the way!
- For those who want to check off items on their holiday gift list, EPCOT offers shopping around the world. From designer French fragrances and handmade treats to festive holiday wines and teas from around the world, there is something for everyone.
- No holiday celebration is complete without Jolly Old St. Nick himself. From November 25th through December 24th, Santa Claus pays a visit to The Odyssey, giving guests the opportunity to say hello, pose for a photo and share their fondest Christmas wish.
To experience the 2022 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays, guests need both a valid park admission and a park reservation for EPCOT on the same date. Events and entertainment are subject to change without notice.