Walt Disney World has just released the very first commercial for the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser!
Not only has the commercial dropped, but Disney has shared a TON of new information about what’s included in the galactic experience.
There will be three room types on the Starcruiser. The Standard Cabin will sleep 4-5 people, the Grand Captain Suite is a two-bedroom cabin that will sleep up to 8 people, and the Galaxy Class Suite which will sleep up to 4 people. Here’s a look at more details on the room options:
Your Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser vacation package will include:
- 2-night stay in a cabin or suite
- Ongoing, immersive and interactive entertainment, where choices determine your experience*
- Food and beverages on the starcruiser (excluding alcoholic and specialty beverages) and a quick-service meal at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo or other select locations at Disney’s Hollywood Studios**
- Admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for your planetary excursion to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Valet parking
- Exclusive Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser databand (known on your home planet as a MagicBand)
We’ve FINALLY got our first look at the sample pricing too! Hold onto your hats and be aware that this chart below is for the STANDARD cabin!
Take a peek at the sample itinerary that Disney has released!
Disney released some dining details in the behind-the-scenes video (at the bottom of this post in case you missed it) they shared last week, but they’ve given us a closer look at more of the specifics today. Not only will there be some interesting food offered, but guests will also be able to book the “Captain’s Table” which is a special – additional cost – experience.
We’ll continue to update this post as we find more exciting details, there are a ton!
As of the time of this post, booking dates have not yet been released, but we’ll let you know as soon as we hear. In the meantime, send an email to [email protected] or visit us at Dreams Unlimited Travel – the official sponsor of the DIS – to be added to the waitlist for when reservations open.
Senior Editor for the DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº