The Disney Villains After Hours event took place at Magic Kingdom during select nights in 2019 and Disney has just announced that the special event will take place on 24 select nights in 2020 from February 7 through July 10.
Villain-themed elements attendees can look forward to include:
- ‘Villains Unite the Night’ stage show. Hades and Meg from Hercules will set the castle stage ablaze in this exciting and villainous show which also features appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier, and Maleficent.
- Spot Maleficent the Dragon. Maleficent the Dragon, with her Steampunk style and signature wicked grin will be let loose at night – breathing fire as she creeps through the park as a one-of-a-kind experience for party guests.
- Dance the night away at the Cinderella Castle Forecourt stage, where a party DJ will be spinning some sick beats, transforming the entire Central Plaza of the park into a killer club scene.
- Discover surprising, villain-inspired additions to Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Eat and drink wickedly good food & beverages. A variety of specialty food & beverage offerings will be available for purchase, including tasty desserts, drinks, and dishes inspired by your favorite villainous friends.
- Event attendees can purchase exclusive merchandise as well as items from a curated collection of the best Disney Villains merchandise available.
- Enjoy low wait times at more than 25 attractions and experiences after the park closes to day guests.
Tickets for Disney Villains After Hours are on sale now and can be purchased in advance for $145 plus tax or $155 plus tax on the event night. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $30 discount.
Disney Villains After Hours takes place from 9:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. on the following dates:
- Friday, February 7, 2020
- Friday, February 21, 2020
- Friday, March 6, 2020
Disney Villains After Hours takes place from 10:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. on the following dates:
- Friday, February 14, 2020
- Friday, February 28, 2020
- Wednesday, March 11, 2020
- Wednesday, March 18, 2020
- Friday, March 27, 2020
- Friday, April 3, 2020
- Friday, April 10, 2020
- Friday, April 17, 2020
- Friday, April 24, 2020
- Friday, May 1, 2020
- Friday, May 8, 2020
- Thursday, May 14, 2020
- Friday, May 22, 2020
- Friday, May 29, 2020
- Friday, June 5, 2020
- Friday, June 12, 2020
- Friday, June 19, 2020
- Friday, June 26, 2020
- Monday, June 29, 2020
- Monday, July 6, 2020
- Friday, July 10, 2020
Your event tickets will allow you to enter the park as early as 7 p.m. Select complimentary snacks and beverages are also included in the cost of admission.
Guests are encouraged to dress up in their favorite villainous attire and to share their experience on their social media channels using the #VillainsAfterHours hashtag.
Disney wants to remind attendees that this event does not include character greetings with the Villains.
Tickets for this event can be purchased online or by calling the Disney Reservation Center at (407) 939-2742.
Source: Disney Parks Blog