Yesterday, we shared pictures with you of the soon-to-open GCH Craftsman Bar coming to Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, including a peek at the menu. Today, Disneyland shared even more menu items and pictures of some of the tasty snacks that will be available.
Disneyland also confirmed that White Water Snacks will become the GCH Craftsman Grill, but will continue to serve its existing menu. The Craftsman Bar & Grill are located on the east side of the pool area.
Here’s another look at some of the items we told you about yesterday, plus even more options.
- Shawarma Chicken Skewer – Arugula-fennel salad with radishes, roasted tomatoes, pita bread, lemon wedges, and tzatziki dip [$19]
- Garlic-Soy-Glazed Chicken Wings – Fresno chile, togarashi spice, furikake, parlsey, carrot, and celery ribbons [$16]
- Black Angus Flat Iron Steak Salad – Endive and spinach leaves, sauteed shiitake mushrooms, crumbled eggs, feta snow, black angus steak, and champagne vinaigrette [$24]
- Double-Baked Beef Nachos – Tortilla chips, melted cheese, bacon lardons, black beans, scallions, slivered jalapeño pepper, cilantro, queso fresco, guacamole, and crema [$21]
- Maine Lobster Quesadilla – Flour tortilla, monterey jack, queso fresco, caramelized onions, roasted corn relish, sour cream, and spicy mayo [$23]
- Kimchee-Marinated Ahi Tuna Lettuce Cup – Tomatoes, onion, edamame, lime, lettuce leaves, and chile threads [$22]
- Cali Sliders – American Wagyu patty, oven-roasted tomato, vegetable relish, spiced hollandaise, Swiss, artichoke aioli, and pickled vegetables [$21]
- Lemon-Sumac Salmon Salad – Little gem romaine, grilled green asparagus, fresh mint, tomato, cucumber, red onion, radishes, pita chips, and lime vinaigrette [$20]
- Avocado Toast – Soft burrata, pomegranate seeds, pomegranate drizzle, fried parsley, spiced rice paper, and grilled ciabatta bread [$16]
- Black Truffle-charred Cauliflower Grilled Cheese Sandwich – Sourdough bread, charred cauliflower, cheesy bechamel, black truffles, and pickled vegetables [$18]
A selection of artisanal pizzas will be available as well. The current selection includes Margherita Pizza [$23], Forest Mushroom Pizza [$25], Classic Pepperoni Pizza [$25], and Charcuterie Pizza [$26], with pepperoni, prosciutto, salami, sausage, arugula, and fire-roasted tomatoes.
Kids will be able to choose from chicken skewer, salmon filet, and parmesan-crusted grilled cheese, or more traditional kids fare, including chicken tenders, hamburgers, and a PBJ&N sandwich. Kids meals are $10 and come with a small lowfat milk or small bottled water.
- Root Beer Float – Vanilla ice cream, root beer barrel candy, chantilly cream, and Mickey cookie [$8]
- Waffle-Churro Sundae – Vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, chantilly cream, and chocolate pearls [$12]
- Salted Chocolate Chip Cookie Fingers – With strawberry marmalade and hazelnut dip [$11]
GCH Craftsman could be soft-opened anytime within the next few days, with a grand opening set for July 11th.
Source: Disney Parks Blog