Beginning July 17, 2017, the new Frozen Ever After Dessert Party will be held on select evenings [through October 30, 2017] in Epcot.
The festivities will begin at World Showcase Plaza East in an exclusive setting for guests of the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party. Guests will enjoy sweet treats, specialty beverages, and prime seating along World Showcase Lagoon—with a magnificent view of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth, the nighttime fireworks spectacular at Epcot.
The plentiful dessert buffet will feature sweet and savory options, which may include:
- Olaf’s warm double-chocolate s’mores pudding cake
- Elsa’s warm cottage pudding with salted caramel glaze
- Hand-dipped vanilla bean ice cream
- Wandering Oaken’s éclairons
- Hans’ key lime tarts with red glitter glaze
- Living Rock crispy bonbons
- Anna’s blue velvet cupcakes
- Kristoff’s no-sugar-added lemon curd with blueberry
- Sven’s fresh fruits and berries
- Grand Pabbie’s winter-spiced snack mix
- Duke of Weselton’s cheese fondue served with country bread cubes, broccoli, and grilled flatbread
You can raise a glass of your favorite beverage to toast your day of theme park adventures—and the enchantment to come. Drink selections may include:
- “Melted snow” and other non-alcoholic beverages
- Summertime cocktails, like margaritas and piña coladas
- Beer and wine
Tickets for the party are $79 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $47 per child (ages 3 to 9), including tax and gratuity. Admission to Epcot is required and not included in the price of the party. Reservations can be made up to 180 days in advance online or by calling (407) WDW-DINE.