Jaleo Disney Springs is getting ready to host its first wine dinner on the evening of Tuesday, December 10 from 7-9 p.m. This special one-night-only experience features 5 wines and 5 courses with Ontañón, a fifth-generation family-operated winery in the famous Rioja Baja region of Spain.
Guests can raise a glass of vibrant Spanish red as they meet Raquél Pérez-Cuevas from Ontañón. Raquél is working to carry on the tradition of grape growing in Spain, and she’s bringing five of her family’s award-winning wines to Jaleo for guests to experience. The private, seated dinner will feature a special menu from Jaleo Disney Springs Head Chef Rodolfo L. Guzman Aranda and his team to perfectly pair with the Ontañón wines from Rioja, Rueda, and Ribera del Duero, including:
- Hinojo salad of fennel, tomato, asparagus, and orange dressed with passionfruit vinaigrette
- The traditional Spanish dish Gambas al Ajillo (shrimp sautéed with garlic)
- Arroz Meloso con Bacalao (creamy rice with seafood)
- Costillas de Cordero con Miel y Romero (Josper-grilled lamb chops with rosemary sauce and honey aioli)
- Flan Mama Marisa (the classic Spanish custard with ‘espuma’ of Catalan cream and oranges)
Tickets are $115 per person and can be purchased HERE.