Beginning May 25th, the Lamplight Lounge on Pixar Pier at Disney California Adventure will be adding a weekend brunch.
Brunch is scheduled to be served from 8:15am to 12:00pm on Saturday and Sunday. Lunch will begin at 12:30pm, with dinner starting at 4:00pm.
While the brunch menu isn’t currently available on the official Disneyland website, we were able to get a glimpse of it earlier in the week. The menu may be adjusted before brunch begins, but here’s an idea of what you can look forward to:
- Brunch Burger [$22.00] – Grilled custom burger blend with American cheese, one egg-up, roasted green chile, lettuce, and paprika aioli on a toasted Amish bun served with fresh fruit
- Crab & Potato Cake Benedict [$22.00] – Sauteed spinach, soft-poached eggs, chipotle hollandaise, and fresh fruit
- Egg White Frittata Bake [$21.00] – Hen of the woods mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes, roasted peppers and onions, smoked salmon, goat cheese sour cream, and avocado, served with confit potatoes
- Indulgent French Toast [$19.00] – Cinnamon-brown sugar challah bread, Irish cream whip, maple syrup, macerated berries, and handmade almond brittle
- Lamplight Chilaquiles [$19.00] – House-made tortilla chips, cheddar jack, two eggs-up, queso fresco, red onions, cilantro-serrano sour cream, and sliced avocado, topped with 3-chile red sauce and pepitas
- New York Avocado Toast [$28.00] – Sourdough, avocado mash, New York steak, one egg-up, piquillo butter sauce, arugula salad, pickled red onions, confit potatoes
- Potato Flautas [$17.00] – Plant-based chorizo, vegan piquillo crema, serrano-tomatillo salsa, arugula salad, and escabeche
Kids may be able to choose from:
- Brunch Quesadilla [$9.00] – Egg whites and cheddar jack on a whole wheat tortilla, served with fresh fruit
- Indulgent French Toast [$9.00] – Cinnamon-brown sugar challah bread, whip, syrup, and fresh fruit
- Mini Brunch Burger [$10.00] – American cheese, bacon, and egg on a toasted Amish bun, served with fresh fruit
- Omelet [$8.00] – Egg whites, cheddar jack, fish crackers, and fresh fruit
Reservations for brunch are now available!
Tom is the host and producer of the DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition podcast, plus Disneyland Editor of The DIS. He enjoys traveling with his wife and teenage son. At this point, their favorite destination is Alaska, with a FIFTH cruise there planned for the Summer of 2019. In his spare time he volunteers with Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts, and help found his son's former Cub Scout Pack. His favorite Disneyland attraction is Space Mountain.