Brunch is scheduled to be served from 8:15am to 12:00pm on Saturday and Sunday. Lunch will begin at 12:30pm, with dinner starting at 4:00pm.
While the brunch menu isn’t currently available on the official Disneyland website, we were able to get a glimpse of it earlier in the week. The menu may be adjusted before brunch begins, but here’s an idea of what you can look forward to:
- Brunch Burger [$22.00] – Grilled custom burger blend with American cheese, one egg-up, roasted green chile, lettuce, and paprika aioli on a toasted Amish bun served with fresh fruit
- Crab & Potato Cake Benedict [$22.00] – Sauteed spinach, soft-poached eggs, chipotle hollandaise, and fresh fruit
- Egg White Frittata Bake [$21.00] – Hen of the woods mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes, roasted peppers and onions, smoked salmon, goat cheese sour cream, and avocado, served with confit potatoes
- Indulgent French Toast [$19.00] – Cinnamon-brown sugar challah bread, Irish cream whip, maple syrup, macerated berries, and handmade almond brittle
- Lamplight Chilaquiles [$19.00] – House-made tortilla chips, cheddar jack, two eggs-up, queso fresco, red onions, cilantro-serrano sour cream, and sliced avocado, topped with 3-chile red sauce and pepitas
- New York Avocado Toast [$28.00] – Sourdough, avocado mash, New York steak, one egg-up, piquillo butter sauce, arugula salad, pickled red onions, confit potatoes
- Potato Flautas [$17.00] – Plant-based chorizo, vegan piquillo crema, serrano-tomatillo salsa, arugula salad, and escabeche
Kids may be able to choose from:
- Brunch Quesadilla [$9.00] – Egg whites and cheddar jack on a whole wheat tortilla, served with fresh fruit
- Indulgent French Toast [$9.00] – Cinnamon-brown sugar challah bread, whip, syrup, and fresh fruit
- Mini Brunch Burger [$10.00] – American cheese, bacon, and egg on a toasted Amish bun, served with fresh fruit
- Omelet [$8.00] – Egg whites, cheddar jack, fish crackers, and fresh fruit
Reservations for brunch are now available!