During Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, a specially ticketed event at Magic Kingdom, guests can relax over dinner at one of 2 popular table-service restaurants inside the park.
Be Our Guest
Indulge in French-inspired fare amidst enchanting décor—très délicieux! Choose from a 3-course prix fixe menu at $67 plus tax per adult (ages 10 and older) and $39 plus tax per child (ages 3 to 9).
Cinderella’s Royal Table
Dine inside Cinderella Castle during the one-of-a-kind experience inspired by the classic fairy tale.
Party attendees may also purchase tickets to Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks Dessert Parties, a smorgasbord of sweets served during the Christmastime fireworks display.
Dining reservations are available from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm and can be made now via the My Disney Experience app or on Walt Disney World’s official website.
- Valid tickets to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party are required to make reservations and are not included in the price of this experience.
- Advance reservations are strongly recommended and can be made up to 60 days prior to arrival.
- Reservations will not be available through each restaurant’s dining page for the duration of the event.
- A credit card guarantee is required for dining reservations at Be Our Guest Restaurant.
- Prepayment is required if dining at Cinderella’s Royal Table.
- Restaurant menus will remain the same during the event.
Senior Editor for the DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº