Beginning today, the Minnie Van Airport Service Add-On has expanded and now includes additional Orlando area resort hotels. The new transfer option can be now added to any available Walt Disney Travel Company Package from the following properties:
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando
- Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels: B Resort & Spa, Best Western Lake Buena Vista, DoubleTree Suites by Hilton, Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace, Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, Holiday Inn Orlando, Wyndham Lake Buena Vista, and Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista
- Bonnet Creek Resorts: Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, Waldorf Astoria Orlando, and Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
- Flamingo Crossings Resorts: SpringHill Suites Orlando and TownePlace Suites Orlando
You can now add a one-way or round-trip Minnie Van Airport Service between Walt Disney World Resort and Orlando International Airport (MCO). It’s important to note that the Minnie Van Airport Service Add-On for these hotels can only be booked by calling your travel agent or the Disney Reservation Center.
While transportation in and throughout the Walt Disney World Resort via buses, monorails, boats, and the Disney Skyliner along with airport transportation via Disney’s Magical Express (when you stay at an eligible Resort hotel) remains complimentary, there is a $150 per vehicle charge each way when you choose to use a Minnie Van to and from the airport instead.
Maximum number of Guests allowed per vehicle is six people. Maximum number of bags allowed per vehicle is six medium-sized suitcases. Gratuity is not included. Booking must be made at least three days prior to pick up. Guests needing ADA Accessible vehicles should reach out to Minnie Van team directly at (407) 828-3500. Vehicles are pet-friendly.