Since introducing Mobile Order service several years ago, Disney has been expanding the service to additional dining locations and adding new options like Table-Service to go for even more convenience. Now available at Disneyland Resort and coming soon to Walt Disney World Resort, guests can also use Mobile Order to order their favorite confections from select merchandise locations with candy kitchens.
Guests will be able to satisfy their sweet tooth with items from cupcakes and cookies to chocolate-covered marshmallows and elaborately-decorated candy apples when they use Mobile Order service at the following locations.
Walt Disney World Resort
- Candy Cauldron, located at Disney Springs – available Sept. 14
- Karamell-Küche featuring Werther’s Original Caramel, located at EPCOT – available Sept. 16
- Zuri’s Sweets Shop, located at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park – available Sept. 21
- Goofy’s Candy Company, located at Disney Springs – available Sept. 23
Main Street Confectionery at Magic Kingdom Park also plans to offer mobile order service after it reopens from its current refurbishment.
Disneyland Resort – Now available!
- Marceline’s Confectionery, located at Downtown Disney District
- Candy Palace and Candy Kitchen, located at Disneyland park
- Pooh Corner, located at Disneyland park
- Trolley Treats, located at Disney California Adventure park