As we told you this weekend, Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar is gearing up for a holiday transformation into Jock Lindsey’s Holiday Bar, which is set to debut November 29th at the popular watering hole in Disney Springs. Now we’re able to share more of the holiday food, drink, and decor that are on the way.
According to the Disney Parks Blog, “Jock Lindsey has caught the holiday spirit in a big way this year and has decided to throw a party for all of his adventurer friends new and old.”
The limited-time menu update includes something for everyone:
- Drummer Boy Braised Lamb with Truffle – Mushroom and Manchego cheese, arancini, herb chimichurri, chili peppers coulis and micro arugula
- Holiday Caprese Wreath – Vine ripe tomatoes, heirloom cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, basil, and balsamic glaze
- C9 Light Deviled Eggs – Colored eggs with shrimp and tobiko caviar
- Ugly “Sweeter” Bread – Cinnamon smear brioche and egg nog icing adorned with holiday light decorations
- Jingle Bell Pops – Three dark chocolate truffles, crushed peppermint and peppermint syrup dipped in dark chocolate
If those tasty looking desserts aren’t enough, the Disney Parks Blog suggests following Disney Springs on social media for a secret dessert menu that will be announced soon.
In addition to the holiday foods, there is also a festive drink menu:
- Cinnamon Bells – Knob Creek, Fireball, Frangelico, Cinnamon simple syrup, creamer garnished with a gold sugar rim
- Santa Hat Mojito – Bacardi, grenadine, mint leaves, simple syrup, lemon lime foam garnished with a candy cane
- White Christmas Margarita – Rumchata, Malibu, Sauza Tequila, lime and white cranberry juices garnished with whole cranberries and a green sugar rim
- Jock’s Holiday Nog – Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Frangelico, Rumchata, vanilla creamer, garnished with a red sugar rim
Jock Lindsey’s Holiday Bar will be around through January 5th.
Source: Disney Parks Blog