Beginning on March 17, when traveling by bus to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach water parks guests will no longer have to take multiple buses in order to get there. Previously guests had to take a bus to Disney Springs and then transfer to another bus in order to reach Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon, and similarly to reach Disney’s Blizzard Beach guests first had to take a bus to Disney’s Animal Kingdom before transferring over to the water park.
Some resort’s buses will stop at multiple locations picking up guests along the way. Below are the resorts that are bundled together in their transit to the water parks:
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, and Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resorts, Disney’s Yacht Club, Disney’s Beach Club, and Disney’s BoardWalk Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Resort – Jambo House and Kidani Village
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort, Disney’s All-Star Music Resort, and Disney’s All-Star Movies
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Campground and Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort
Select resorts will have specific bus stops that service the waterparks:
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort – Old Port Royale Stop
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort – El Centro/Stop #1
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort – Hospitality House Stop
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – South Bus Depot
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort (including Treehouse Villas) – The Springs Bus Stop
Stephen "Steve" Porter started going to the parks with his family in 1996. Since then he hasn't looked back! Steve was a cast member participating in the Disney College Program in 2013. Most recently he graduated from Penn State University!