Disney has announced that the very popular ‘Disney After Hours’ hard-ticketed event is coming back to Magic Kingdom Park beginning at the end of June.
The event is limited to a smaller number of guests than what you would see on a typical day at the park. Guests attending can experience little to no wait at more than 25 attractions and experiences including fan favorites such as Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid, Space Mountain, Peter Pan’s Flight, and many others.
Popcorn, ice cream novelties, and select bottled beverages are also included with the cost of admission and are readily available at carts that will be stationed throughout the park during the event.
Here are the newly added dates for ‘Disney After Hours’ at Magic Kingdom Park:
- Thursday, June 28, from 10 p.m.- 1 a.m.
- Saturday, June 30, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 7, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Monday, July 9, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 14, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 21, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 28, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, August 4, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, August 11, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Thursday, August 30, from 9 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Thursday, September 20, from 9 p.m. – 12 a.m.
Tickets for the ‘Disney After Hours’ events can be purchased online or by calling (407) 827-7185. The advance purchase price is $119 plus tax and day-of pricing is $124 plus tax.
Also, this ticket will allow guests to enter the park as early as 7:00 p.m. giving extra time to enjoy Happily Ever After before the event officially kicks off!
Source: Disney Parks Blog