Sanaa, the popular table-service restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, has a new quick-service breakfast menu with flavors inspired by authentic African cuisine.
The Sanna Kuamsha Breakfast menu is served from 7:00am to 10:00am, perfect for guests heading to the theme parks. Look for grab and go items, along with heartier items that can be taken to your table.
Entree options include:
- Eggs Benedict with two brown poached eggs, farmer’s ham, spice route hollandaise, arugula, and berries
- Shahi Tukra French Toast with saffron-scented sultan raisins, whipped chai cream, and almonds
- Methi Paratha Wrap with scrambled eggs, potatoes masala, gouda, chermoula, and papaya achar
- Enriching Grains and Fruit dish with mixed grains, seasonal fruit, South African rusk, and coconut milk yogurt (plant-based option)
- Boere Breakfast with two cage-free eggs, African home fries, house-made boerewors sausage, bacon, and a coconut drop biscuit
Make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel before 1/31/2020 and receive incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise and an exclusive gift*! *Restrictions apply
More Info | Get a Quote
Kids can choose between the Explorer Platter with bacon and egg or Mickey Waffles with bacon.
As this is quick-service, reservations are not taken for breakfast at Sanaa.
Source: Disney Parks Blog