Once again this year, the Disneyland Resort is releasing a collection of rainbow treats and merchandise that coincides with the annual unofficial Gay Days event happening this weekend in Anaheim.
The Love Comes In Every Color merchandise is out today and includes several new shirts, a cinch backpack, a patch, and a water bottle.
Look for the collection at the Emporium in Disneyland Park, Elias & Co. in Disney California Adventure, and World of Disney in Downtown Disney.
For Gay Days weekend, the culinary teams have come up with some special rainbow treats that are available at select locations throughout the resort. Most of these items will only be available October 4th through 6th.
Rainbow Crispy Treat
- Disneyland – Candy Palace, Hunny Spot
- California Adventure – Trolley Treats, Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff
- Downtown Disney – Marceline’s Confectionery
Rainbow Cookie – Sugar cookie rainbow drizzle and edible Mickey image
- Disneyland – Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe, Plaza Inn, Market House, Alien Pizza Planet, Galactic Grill, Hungry Bear Restaurant
- California Adventure – Fiddler Fifer & Practical Cafe, Pacific Wharf Cafe, Pacific Wharf Gourmet Coffee Cart, Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta
Rainbow Macaron Box – Strawberry, orange, lemon, green apple, blueberry, and grape macarons
- Disneyland – Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe, Refreshment Corner, Market House
- California Adventure – Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa – GCH Craftsman Grill
Rainbow Cheesecake – Cheesecake with white chocolate colored stripes and whipped cream
- Disneyland – Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe, Harbour Galley
- California Adventure – Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta
Rainbow Cake – Layers of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple cake between white chocolate mousse topped with buttercream frosting, rainbow sprinkles, and a chocolate garnish
- Disneyland – Plaza Inn
- California Adventure – Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta, Paradise Garden Grill, Flo’s V8 Cafe, Cocina Cucamonga
Specialty Rainbow Beverage – Grenadine, blue curaçao, coconut rum, silver rum, piña colada mix, and coconut water
Rainbow Bread Pudding – Birthday cake-flavored bread pudding
- California Adventure – Pacific Wharf Cafe
Fabulous Freeze – Alcoholic rum runner slush with rainbow glow cube
- California Adventure – Hollywood Lounge
Rainbow Rock Shake – Rainbow cereal milkshake
- California Adventure – Schmoozies
Rainbow Cotton Candy
- Outdoor Vending Carts
Rainbow Funnel Cake Fries – Funnel cake fries topped with rainbow-colored icing, rainbow cereal, and whipped cream
- California Adventure – Award Wieners
Also this weekend, look for rainbow tumblers and rainbow glow cubes, and rainbow embroidery at select locations.
Source: Disney Parks Blog
Tom is the host and producer of the DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition podcast, plus Disneyland Editor of The DIS. He enjoys traveling with his wife and teenage son. At this point, their favorite destination is Alaska, with a FIFTH cruise there planned for the Summer of 2019. In his spare time he volunteers with Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts, and help found his son's former Cub Scout Pack. His favorite Disneyland attraction is Space Mountain.