Beginning February 6th, Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders will be able pick up the new refillable Steamboat Minnie popcorn bucket at select popcorn carts in both parks.
The buckets are $20 each, while supplies last, and $1.50 refills are available through March 29th.
At Disneyland Park, buckets and refills are available at:
- Fantasyland – Small World Promenade are
- Frontierland – Mark Twain Riverboat area
- Main Street USA – Hub/Central Plaza area
- Mickey’s Toontown – Gadget’s Go Coaster area
- New Orleans Square – Haunted Mansion area
- Tomorrowland – Star Trader area
Buckets will also be available before 11:00am at Refreshment Corner and Stage Door Cafe during the first four days of their release.
At Disney California Adventure, buckets and refills are available at:
- Buena Vista Street – Carthay Circle area
- Grizzly Peak – Soarin’ Around the World area
- Hollywood Land – Hyperion Theater area
- Pixar Pier – Pixar Pal-A-Round area
Buckets will also be available before 10:30am at Smokejumpers Grill during the first four days of their release.
A valid Annual Pass must be present at time of purchase and refill. Blockout dates do apply to this offer. This offer is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Source: Disneyland Resort
Tom is the host and producer of the DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition podcast, plus Disneyland Editor of The DIS. He enjoys traveling with his wife and teenage son. At this point, their favorite destination is Alaska, with a FIFTH cruise there planned for the Summer of 2019. In his spare time he volunteers with Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts, and help found his son's former Cub Scout Pack. His favorite Disneyland attraction is Space Mountain.