UPDATE 7/25/19: Registration is now open – and filling up FAST – for the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Annual Passholder previews. Check your email for the link or visit the following page to register:
Disney confirmed this afternoon that the window for annual passholder previews for Star Wars: Galaxy Edge in Disney’s Hollywood Studios is right around the corner. Passholder previews will be held August 17th-21st, 2019, and guests must be a Platinum, Platinum Plus, or Premier passholder to attend.
Platinum, Platinum Plus, and Premier Passholders will receive an invitation email soon regarding registration steps.
The details announced today by Disney are as follows:
Journey to a Far Off Land
When you register for a Passholder preview, you’ll have an opportunity to live your Star Wars adventure in a galaxy far, far away. Set your coordinates for the planet Batuu, a mysterious outpost and thriving port that’s sure to summon your senses to life like never before.
Register for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Passholder Previews so you can…
- Take control of the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy on the thrilling Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run attraction
- Encounter strange creatures and alien languages as you turn around corners and through back alleys—and discover ancient antiquities from across the galaxy
- Find the perfect gear fit for galactic adventure available for purchase at the Black Spire Outpost Shops
- Feast on galactic favorites and enjoy curious concoctions for purchase at exotic Batuu dining locations
You’ll also have the opportunity to register for one of these additional experiences (subject to capacity):
- Oga’s Cantina*
Travelers of all ages can cool off at Oga’s Cantina* with unique libations available for purchase.
- Savi’s Workshop – Handbuilt Lightsabers**
Build your very own custom lightsaber for $199.99 plus tax. Payment is due upon arrival. This entitles a lightsaber builder plus one spectator entrance to Savi’s Workshop.
Event capacity and number of reservations for this event is limited and subject to availability.
Important Information About Registration
- Advance registration required. Eligible activated Annual Pass is required to register.
- Reservations for Passholder preview are only available to Platinum, Platinum Plus and Premier Passholders.
- Reservations are limited. Limit one reservation per Passholder.
- Reservations are nontransferable and may not be sold or bartered.
- No modifications to reservations.
- If a Passholder would like to register a Guest to accompany them, that Guest must also be a Platinum, Platinum Plus or Premier Passholder, be listed on your Family & Friends list and have opted to share “All My Plans” with you.
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Information
- The Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run attraction and other offerings will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Passholders who attend the preview event may not be able to experience all of the offerings during the event.
- Passholders may experience wait times during this event.
- Offerings, prices, experiences and information are subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
- There is a maximum of 2 drinks per Guest.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or over to consume alcohol; valid photo ID is required.
- Oga’s Cantina consists mainly of standing room, with limited seating.
- Seating is not guaranteed upon entry and separate parties may be seated together.
**Savi’s Workshop – Handbuilt Lightsabers
- Payment of $199.99 per lightsaber, plus tax is required upon arrival at this location.
- Admittance to this location is limited to a builder and 1 Guest. At least one person in the party must be age 14 or older.
- One lightsaber per builder per experience.
- Custom lightsabers are nonrefundable and are not eligible for Annual Passholder or other discounts
Deni loves all things Disney, and, in 2013, moved to the Magic from Maryland. Walt Disney World is her happy place, and she loves getting to share it with others. Deni and her husband of almost 26 years have 2 grown children. Her favorite WDW snack? A Mickey Bar, of course. Is there any other?!