Visitors can now make reservations for the newest addition to the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resorts, the Walt Disney World Swan Reserve, a 14-story hotel, offering an upscale and boutique environment in the middle of Walt Disney World Resort. This new Resort is currently on track to open in July with reservations being accepted for September.
The Walt Disney World Swan Reserve will offer guests an "intimate and tranquil oasis." The hotel will feature 349 guest rooms, 149 spacious suites and two presidential suites.
EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios are both within walking distance, or easily accessible via complimentary Disney water taxi, allowing hotel guests to get from the excitement of the theme parks to the relaxation of their guest rooms.
“Guests of the Walt Disney World Swan Reserve will truly have an experience like nothing else, thanks to a location that’s like nowhere else,” said Area General Manager Sean Verney. “With its relaxing atmosphere, 151 well-appointed suites with stunning views, it really is the perfect complement to the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, providing even more options to experience a magical getaway.“
The hotel’s suites are ideal for families of 6-8 people or for executive business meetings, featuring residential-style comfort combined with the latest technological capabilities.
New features at the Walt Disney World Swan Reserve will include:
- Vue, an exclusive rooftop space perfect for weddings and social galas – boasting breathtaking views of Walt Disney World Resort
- New signature Mediterranean restaurant
- Grab-n-go cafe
- Scenic pool area with elevated deck and fire pit
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- More than 15,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, including 2 ballrooms and 12 meeting rooms
- More than 13,000 sq. ft. of outdoor event space
- Business Center
- Unique Walt Disney World Resort benefits, including complimentary transportation to all four theme parks and Disney Springs for entertainment, shopping and dining
Additionally, guests of the Walt Disney World Swan Reserve will have full access to all the amenities at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, including Mandara Spa, five pools, 18 restaurants and lounges, preferred tee times on nearby Disney championship golf courses, four signature restaurants: Shula’s Steak House, Todd English’s bluezoo, Il Mulino and Kimonos and special Disney benefits.
At this time, reservations can be made for September 1st and beyond.
Let the experienced travel agents at Dreams Unlimited Travel help you plan your next magical Walt Disney World vacation! Reach out for your complimentary, no-obligation quote today.