If you’re dreaming of a springtime visit to Walt Disney World, we’ve got some great news for you today!
For the first time in over a year, there is a brand new discount offer that is available for everyone.
Here are the details from Disney:
With this offer, guests can save up to $100 per night – up to $500 – on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights March 6 through July 7, 2022. For example, if you book a 5-night stay at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge with this offer, you can save $500 on your stay!
As a guest of a Disney Resort hotel, you can enjoy early entry to the theme parks 30 minutes before opening to experience select attractions (with valid park admission and a park reservation). Plus, as a Disney Resort hotel guest, you get early access to purchase individual Lightning Lane entry for up to 2 attractions each day.
This offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. View the chart to explore savings.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
- Advance reservations required.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms.
- Valid admission and a park reservation are required to enjoy theme parks and special events and are not included in this offer.
- Disney Resort hotel reopening dates are subject to change.
Florida Residents can save up to 20% on rooms this summer at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights March 11 – July 7, 2022. Also, similar offers are available for past guests and Walt Disney World Resort Annual Passholders, as well.
Remember, if you’d like the assistance of a knowledgeable travel planner, look no further than Dreams Unlimited Travel where one of our Disney Earmarked agents will be happy to help at no additional cost to you.
Reach out to them today for your no-obligation quote to The Most Magical Place on Earth!
Senior Editor for the DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº