Tomorrowland Terrace, a seasonal Quick-Service dining location in Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom, will be open for lunch November 17-24, from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. daily. In addition to guest favorites such as a cheeseburger, hamburger, and chicken strips, some new items with Fall flair will be available:
- Oven Roasted Turkey BLT – Roasted Turkey, Apple Wood Smoked Bacon, Smoked Gouda, Chipotle Garlic Aioli, Lettuce, and Tomato on a Roll served with French Fries or Apple Slices
- French Dip – Roast Beef, Au jus on a Roll served with French Fries or Apple Slices
- Traditional Thanksgiving Meal – Oven Roasted Turkey, Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes, Turkey Gravy, Dressing, Green Beans and Cranberry Sauce.
- Flavors of Fall Salad (with or without Roasted Turkey) – Mixed Greens, Granny Smith Apples, Cranberries, Sharp Cheddar, Pumpkin Seeds, and Maple Shallot Vinaigrette
- Plant Based BBQ Cheeseburger – Plant Based Hamburger topped with BBQ Vegan Aioli, Vegan Cheddar and Onion Straws served on a Pretzel Bun
- Frozen Pumpkin Pie – A creamy pumpkin slushy topped with whipped cream, pumpkin spice, and a sugar cookie leaf.
- Pumpkin Pie Tart – with vanilla whipped cream and a spiced cookie crumble.