Florida Gov. Rick DeSantis has (virtually) gathered 22 state leaders and business people, including Disney and Universal executives, to discuss how best to aid economic recovery in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.
Members of the Re-Open Florida Task Force Executive Committee, which met with the governor today via conference call, include:
- Josh D’Amaro – President of Walt Disney World
- John Sprouls – CEO of Universal Orlando Resort/Executive Vice President of Universal Parks & Resorts
- Patrick Sunderlin – Vice President of Global Supply Chain for Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Jamal Sowell – President and CEO of Enterprise Florida Inc.
- Todd Jones – CEO of Publix Super Markets
Source: Orlando Business Journal