This holiday season, you can celebrate the magic of Disney with the “Ultimate Disney Christmas Package” at Walt Disney World Resort. This festive vacation package has guests arriving on December 21 and departing on December 26, 2017 and enjoying an itinerary full of exclusive experiences! Here’s a look at all the unique offerings included:
- December 21, 2017 – One ticket per person in your party to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom Park
- December 22, 2017 – Access to special nighttime Extra Magic Hours at Pandora – The World of Avatar within Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- December 23, 2017 – A special holiday Character experience at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- December 24, 2017 – An invitation to a special Christmas Eve dinner celebration at Epcot
- December 25, 2017 – A special holiday gift delivered to your Disney Resort hotel room
This special holiday offer also includes a 5-night stay at select Disney Moderate, Deluxe, or Deluxe Villa Resort hotels plus 4-day Theme Park tickets with Park Hopper® Option! Starting at $139 per person, per night, for a family of four in a standard room at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Guests can wrap up this offer for a total package price of $2,775*. The offer can be booked through December 10, 2017.
*Price based on 2 adults, 1 junior and 1 child. The number of rooms allocated to this offer is limited. The number of packages available for purchase is limited. Valid Theme Park admission required to attend Theme Park events included with this offer. Theme Park Tickets with Park Hopper Option must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must be by December 31, 2018. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Offer excludes 3-bedroom Villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows. One holiday gift per room.
Visit us at Dreams Unlimited Travel for your free, no-obligation quote!
Senior Editor for the DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº