Star Wars fans visiting the Walt Disney World Resort soon can celebrate May the 4th Be With You with the launch of some exclusive eats.
From April 30th - May 5th, guests can indulge in some of the most Instagram-worthy treats this side of Batuu. Karen McClintock with Disney Parks Blog shared the newest Best Bites at Walt Disney World with an array of colorful photos and interesting treats that can be found all around the resort.
Amorette’s Patisserie at Disney Springs
- The Child Mini Dome Cake – Vanilla chiffon cake with cookies and cream mousse (available April 30-May 5)
The Ganachery at Disney Springs
- Millennium Falcon Chocolate Pop – Milk chocolate pop with crispy pearls (available April 30-May 5)
- Millennium Falcon Star Wars Soft Serve Sundae – Galactic gray vanilla soft-serve with chocolate cream cookie crumbles, chocolate drizzle, white chocolate pearl stars, brownie asteroid pieces with stardust sparkles, and a Millennium Falcon chocolate accent piece (available May 2-5)
- Lightsaber Churros – Red or blue churro lightsabers served with chocolate sauce for dipping (available May 4 and 5)
Epic Eats at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Galactic Swirl Funnel Cake – Black and white funnel cake with strawberries, space dust, and candy rocks (available May 4 and 5)
Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Oi-Oi Puff – Raspberry cream puff with passion fruit mousse (available May 4 and 5)
Hyperion, Animation, and Hollywood Popcorn Carts at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Interstellar Sweet and Crunchy Popcorn (available May 4 and 5)
The Trolley Car Café, PizzeRizzo, and Backlot Express at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Dark Side Chocolate Creation – Malted milk chocolate mousse dome with raspberry mousse topped with slivered almonds sitting on a chocolate shortbread cookie (available May 4 and 5)
Oasis Canteen, Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge, Sunshine Day Bar at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Cosmic Rum Punch – Coconut rum, rum, pineapple juice, Minute Maid Lemonade, and grenadine served with a glow cube (available May 4 and 5)
- Jettison Juice – Minute Maid Lemonade and watermelon beverage syrup served with a glow cube (available May 4 and 5)
- Darth Vader Stein served with fountain drink (available at all locations May 4 and 5. After May 4, Backlot Express, ABC Commissary, Rosie’s All-American will continue to offer)
In addition to celebrating May the 4th Be With You, Disney Parks Blog shared other new eats coming to Disney World including two over-the-top milkshakes, new "hidden-Mickeys", and more!
Hollywood Scoops at Disney’s Hollywood Studio
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Explosion Shake – Chocolate ice cream layered with peanut butter sauce topped with whipped cream and garnished with chocolate peanut butter crumbles and a chocolate-dipped peanut butter cake
Beaches & Cream Soda Shop at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort
- Wildberry Shake – Wildberry shake striped with pink and purple marshmallow and topped with whipped cream and three cake pops
Whispering Canyon Café at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge is showing us that "hidden Mickey's" aren't just for waffles with their Kids' All-You-Care-To-Enjoy Breakfast Skillet. This ever-popular skillet includes both a Mickey-shaped waffle and Mickey-shaped scrambled eggs along with potatoes, breakfast meats, biscuits, and gravy.
Disney Springs is bringing us a new burger option at D-Luxe Burger served on a Parker House roll along with a new Marketplace Snacks summertime slushy.
D-Luxe Burger at Disney Springs
- Double Bacon Stack Burger – Two-pressed signature blend patties, cheddar, bacon, lettuce, tomato, pickle, and grilled onions on a house-made-Parker House roll
Marketplace Snacks at Disney Springs
- Orange slushy topped with vanilla soft-serve
While the Star Wars snacks are only in this galaxy for a limited time, the other new additions seem to be sticking around for a while. It will be interesting to see what new Best Bites the chefs at Disney World bring us as we head into the summer season!