If you are visiting Walt Disney World this holiday season, you are likely looking for the best places to dine on this special occasion. As each dining location in Disney Springs releases its plans for the coming weeks, we will be bringing you all the details of special menus, cocktails, and events to make your season bright. This time, we are taking a closer look at the special menu that will be on offer at Jaleo, in addition to all of their usually delicious tapas, paellas, and sharable plates. Here is your special menu:
- Sopa de lentejas $14 Stewed lentils with chorizo, butifarra and vegetables
- Canelones de rabo de toro y foie $24 Pasta stuffed with oxtail with a foie gras and bechamel Sauce
- Carrilleras de cerdo con puré de patatas $24 Braised pork cheeks with wild mushrooms and potato purée
- Pollo a la Catalana $36 Half roasted Catalan style chicken with prunes, raisins, pine nuts and Olorosso wine
- Lubina al “Pil Pil” $56 Mediterranean Seabass with classic “Pil-Pil” sauce
Book your table as soon as possible to avoid disappointment around the holidays.
Zoë Wood is a travel writer from Sydney, Australia. Since her first visit to Disneyland at the age of 6, she has spent her years frequently visiting Disney Parks and traveling around the world.
Join Zoë as she lets you in on all the tips, tricks, anecdotes, and embarrassments that arise from her family adventures.