Today Mickey and Minnie turn 94! There are many ways you can celebrate this big day in the parks or at home.
If you are in the parks today, these are some ways you can celebrate their birthday.
- Meet Mickey and Minnie
- Ride Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Eat some mickey shapes treats
- Watch Mickey’s Celebration Cavalcade
- Make time to see Mickey’s Friendship Faire
- See Vacation Fun – An Original Animated Short with Mickey & Minnie
If you are hanging out at home or are stuck at work today, here are some things you can do.
- Make some brownies (that’s what I’m doing)
- Grab some cupcakes to celebrate with your family
- On Disney+, you can watch the Disney Mickey Mouse series
- You can also watch Steamboat Willie, which marks Mickey and Minnie’s debut
- On the streaming service, they have a short called Happy Birthday Mickey!
- You can draw hidden Mickeys and hide them in your house for your friends and family to find
It’s incredible that Mickey and Minnie have been around for 94 years. These beloved characters have significantly impacted our lives and continue influencing new generations. No matter where I go, I see them, whether it be Target, Marshalls, Publix, or even the gas station. As a performer, I was able to help these characters come to life and positively impact guests. I always hold this day close to my heart, and I try to find ways to celebrate, even if it’s the most minor.