As I sit here, twenty-five browser tabs sprawled open, planning my next trip back to Disney, I’m thinking about some of the things I have never gotten around to enjoying in the parks. You know, the “next time” attractions that you would instead give up for just one more turn on your favorite ride. When I started to make a list, I realized there are actually quite a few that I have skipped over the years, and while each visit I seem to be able to cross at last one off, there is always something left.
I thought we might lighten the mood a little here at our little gathering with a classic drinking game that you can play with any beverage or food item you like. I recently played a similar game with some friends using sour lemon slices, and with each ‘never,‘ you had to eat the lemon. I like lemons too, but even for me, that became interesting after a while. So it’s time to play this one Disney style. Of course, you can choose your poison or pleasure depending on what time of day you are joining us, or you can skip the punishment and just post your number of outstanding items on the list below. I will number all the questions so you can add the numbers in the comments below of the ones that made you indulge. Shall we play?
- 1: Mission Space – Orange Mission (EPCOT)
- 2: Tom Sawyer Island (Magic Kingdom)
- 3: A Sprinkles Cupcake (Disney Springs)
- 4: Enchanted Tiki Room (Magic Kingdom)
- 5: Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail (Animal Kingdom)
- 6: Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run (Hollywood Studios)
- 7: Tried Dole Whip
- 8: Stayed at Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- 9: Country Bear Jamboree (Magic Kingdom)
- 10: Used Disney Genie+
- 11: Hall of Presidents (Magic Kingdom)
- 12: Played Miniature Golf at Disney
- 13: Dinosaur (Animal Kingdom)
- 14: Attended an After Hours Event
- 15: Visited a Disney Water Park
- 16: Experienced a Park Tour
- 17: Tried Memory Maker
- 18: Taken a Photo with a Princess
- 19: Seen ‘Drawn to Life‘ (Disney Springs)
- 20: Left the Parks early because I had done everything I wanted to do.
I have three points on that list that are still waiting for my attention. Let me know how many things on the list remain outstanding for you!
Zoë Wood is a travel writer from Sydney, Australia. Since her first visit to Disneyland at the age of 6, she has spent her years frequently visiting Disney Parks and traveling around the world.
Join Zoë as she lets you in on all the tips, tricks, anecdotes, and embarrassments that arise from her family adventures.