Star Wars merchandise is a cornerstone in the childhoods of many generations of fans. We knew it was important to offer these fans something different in this land than they have ever seen before. Through the lens of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, we have created a retail experience that blends authentic product and spaces with rich storytelling. Whether you’re looking for a small tangible memento of your visit or the ultimate Star Wars collectible, you definitely will find something special in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Every piece of product has been newly created for this land, and the authentic retail experiences found here are sure to delight fans from every generation.The merchandise and shops that will be available in this groundbreaking new land include: Savi’s Workshop – Handbuilt Lightsabers
- Guests can customize their own legendary lightsabers as they choose their paths in this immersive retail experience.
- A group known as the Gatherers ushers guests into a covert workshop packed with unusual parts and whimsical pieces collected from the far reaches of the galaxy. Under the Gatherers’ guidance, guests construct one-of-a-kind lightsabers and bring them to life through the power of kyber crystals.
- Peace and Justice–Utilize salvaged scraps of fallen Jedi temples and crashed starships in Republic-era lightsaber designs that honor the galaxy’s former guardians.
- Power and Control–Originally forged by warriors from the dark side, objects used in this lightsaber style are rumored remnants from the Sith home world and abandoned temples.
- Elemental Nature–Craftalightsaberfromspecialcomponentsbornfromthe Force, such as Brylark trees, Cartusion whale bones or Rancor teeth.
- Protection and Defense–Incorporate hilt materials bearing mysterious motifs and inscriptions that reconnect a lightsaber’s wielder with the ancient wellspring of the Force.
- Building their very own droid is a guest experience offered at the Droid Depot. For this custom astromech adventure, guests enter a workshop stocked with stacks of parts, chips, and manuals to construct their own droid, one of the galaxy’s most indispensable sidekicks.
- In this immersive retail experience, guests construct either the BB-series or R-series astromech.
- Droid parts come and go on conveyor belts as guests make choices to construct their own units.
- Once built, guests place their droids in an activation station to bring them to life, allowing the droids to be operated via remote control.
- Droids can be further customized with personality-affiliation chips, color panels, and other accessories.
- Once activated, droids may interact with other astromech droids and with certain other Bluetooth-enabled elements and devices throughout Black Spire Outpost.
- Premium Droid Action Figures–Featuring R2-D2, BB-8, DJ R-3X, and C-3PO, these hero-scale droids are loaded with interactive functionality. DJ R-3X is both a fully functional remote-control droid and Bluetooth-enabled speaker, with classic DJ sound effects.
- Color Changing Droids Figure Packs and Play Set–Built to classic 33⁄4 scale, these droids are ready for an undercover mission in Black Spire Outpost.
- Droid Light-Up R2 -D2or BB-8 Headbands–No droid part goes unused, as these motion-activated dome headbands inspired by favorite Star Wars characters respond with lights and sound.
- Droid Depot Work Shirts and Apparel–Available for droid fans of all ages.
Dok-Ondar's Den of Antiquities Guests will shop for mysterious and unique galactic artifacts collected by Dok-Ondar, a legendary antiquities dealer who is as mysterious as many of the objects he collects. The Ithorian’s den is packed with racks and crates of items with their own stories to tell:
- Legacy Lightsabers–This elegant weapon from a more civilized age is most commonly associated with the Jedi and Sith. Dok-Ondar has collected replicas of some of the most famous – or infamous – warriors in the galaxy’s history, including Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Maul.
- Lightsaber Accessories–Lightsaber clips, carrier bags and display stands are used to carry or display a lightsaber when not in use.
- Kyber Crystals–At the heart of every lightsaber is a kyber crystal. This crystal is attuned to the Force. Colors include blue, green, purple, red, yellow and white.
- Holocrons–The Jedi and Sith have curated enormous amounts of information about the galaxy and the Force. Holocrons store this valuable data, which when paired with kyber crystals can be unlocked and accessed by the owner of these rare artifacts.
- Kowakian Monkey-Lizard–This cackling, rambunctious creature comes in multiple colors and can sit on the shoulder.
- Porg–Thissmall, flat-muzzled, naturally inquisitive avian creature hails from the cliffs of secluded Ahch-To. Watch as it chirps and flaps its wings.
- Loth-cat–A member of the tooka family and native to Lothal, this feline is a small, temperamental creature. While at times friendly, it is still a capable hunter with sharp teeth.
- Robes–Inspired by those worn by Anakin Skywalker and Obi-WanKenobi, these are available in both brown and black and are sized for all.
- Tunics–Often worn under robes, these are available in both neutral and black, and are sized for all.
- Belts–Available in a variety of styles and colors and sized from youth through adult, these are the perfect accessories for wearing a lightsaber hilt.
- Artisan Plush Characters–Famous icons of the galaxy are brought to life through stylized plush, including Yoda, Chewbacca, Ewoks, and many more.
- Games–With fun for all ages, shoppers can choose from Cards of Sabacc, Dejarik, Chance Cubes, and more.
- Vehicles–Famous vessels of the galaxy are crafted in materials such as wood and metal.
- Batuuan Cooling Fan–Stay cool on hot days with this hand-held fan inspired by the moisture vaporators of Tatooine.
- Gifts of Batuu and Black Spire Outpost–Apparel and drinkware featuring the sights and graphics of this remote planet and its most heavily populated village.
First Order Cargo The First Order recently arrived in Black Spire Outpost and established a post to win the hearts and minds of locals and tourists alike. Guests can show their support by purchasing clothing, gear and other accessories:
- Accessories–First Order-branded caps, pins, patches, and other gear.
- Toys and Vehicles–Models and metal replicas of the First Order.
- Accessories–Resistance-branded caps, pins, patches, and other gear.
- Toys and Vehicles–Models and metal replicas of the Resistance fleet.
- Resistance MRE (Meals Ready to Eat)–On-the-go snacks for Resistance fighters.
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opens May 31, 2019, at Disneyland Park in California and August 29, 2019, at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Florida.