Disney World Ticket Descriptions and InformationWith Walt Disney World theme park tickets, you first choose the number of days you want on a base ticket, which allows you to enter one theme park each day. Then decide which option you want to add, paying only for those features you want, such as the ability to visit multiple Disney theme parks each day (Park Hopping) or to visit Disney water parks and sports venues (Water Park and Sports).
Buy your Disney Theme Park tickets in advance to save money and secure your park reservation.
- Disney World Annual Passes
- Disney Premier Passport
- Florida Resident Ticket Prices
- Water Parks
- Disney World Ticket
Base Disney Tickets
This ticket includes admission to all 4 Walt Disney World Theme Parks (Magic Kingdom , Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom) one park per day (i.e. no park hopping). They do not include admission to the water parks, and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
Hopper Add-On Option
Adding the Park-Hopper Option lets you come and go as you please through all four Walt Disney World theme parks on the same day or every day for each day of your pass. Check the price of adding the Park Hopping option here.
Park Hopper Plus Add-On Option
For Disney fun beyond the four theme parks, this option provides the choice of admission to Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park, Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course, Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course, a round of golf at Disney's 9-hole Oak Trail Golf Course (Tee times required: (407) WDW-GOLF), FootGolf, or ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. Park hopping at the four theme parks is unlimited during the length of the ticket, but the number of visits to the additional locations (like the miniature golf courses and water parks) will be the same number of days on your park ticket. For example, if you have a seven-day ticket, you can visit the additional locations seven times.
Entitles guests to unlimited admission* to the Magic Kingdom Park; Epcot; Disney's Hollywood Studios, and Disney's Animal Kingdom. With this pass, guests can hold up to 5 Park Pass reservations. Park hopping is included as well as complimentary theme park parking. No blockout dates apply.
For an additional $99, admission to Disney's Water Parks can be added to the Incredi-Pass. This addition entitles guests to one year of admission to Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park and Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park.
This pass allows a guest unlimited admission to all Disney theme parks and water parks in both California and Florida. Premier Passport holders will also receive free parking, digital PhotoPass Plus downloads, and subscriptions to both the Disney World and Disneyland passholder newsletters.
Premier Passport owners are allowed unlimited admission (with park hopping privileges where applicable) to:
- Magic Kingdom
- Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Typhoon Lagoon
- Blizzard Beach
- ESPN Wide World of Sports
- Disneyland Park
- Disney California Adventure
- Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course
- Several November Dates Already Sold-Out for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
- Aulani Signature Dining Experience is Returning!
- DISboards Thread of the Day: How uncomfortable is flying with a lap infant?
- The Disney Bubble is Bursting - Can You Hear It Pop?
- 2022 Candlelight Processional Dining Package Pricing and Participating Restaurants
- Special Disney Cruise Line Offers Released the Week of October 2
- Universal Adds Extra Dates to Halloween Horror Nights 2022
- Select Rooms to Undergo Refurbishment at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
- Monday Merch: Holiday Merch, EPCOT 40th, Hanukkah & More!
- DISboards Thread of the Day: Our First Disney Cruise - What am I missing?!
- Hurricane Ian - DVC Community Fundraiser
- Animator's Palate Dining Review on the Disney Wonder
- UPDATE: Date Change for Early Booking for Australia & New Zealand Cruises Announced
- This Week in Disney - Sept 26
- HHN Returns Tonight; Universal Open to All Guests Tomorrow
- View More...