Enhancements Announced for 'Disney Magic'
Several exciting enhancements were announced for Disney Cruise Line's ship, the Disney Magic....read more
Discount Disney Cruise Line Rates
Special discounted rates on Disney Cruises, including sailing to Alaska, Bahamas, Mediterranean, and the Caribbean....read more
Discount on 7-night Galveston cruises
Book a 7-night Bahamian or Western Caribbean itinerary on the Disney Wonder departing from Galveston with prices starting at only $799 per person!...read more
We are glad that you have joined us aboard the Disney (Choose Ship)!
As you may be aware, it is important to us to keep our facilities looking their best for all our guests. As part of our commitment to this area of focus, we ask that you do not affix anything to your stateroom door utilizing tape or any adhesive, including removable gel adhesives. continue reading...
- 06/15 - Onboard credit and half-off deposit offer for Galveston cruises extended through 12/7/13
- 06/11 - Changes made to several upcoming sailings
- 06/10 - Disney Cruise discounts offered for Florida residents
- 06/10 - Military discount offered on Panama Canal cruise
- 06/08 - VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Inside Passage - Disney Wonder Deck 10 Midship
- 06/08 - VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Skagway - Disney Wonder Deck 10 Forward
- 06/07 - VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disney Cruise Line - Skagway Pier
- 06/07 - Disney Cruise Line offers multiple discounted rates
- 06/06 - VIDEO: Chocolate Tasting on the Disney Wonder
- 06/03 - Bookings for Royal Caribbean's new Quantam of the Seas open June 4!
- 05/26 - Sail out of Miami for as little as $125 per person, per day!
- 05/21 - Bookings for Royal Caribbean's new Quantam of the Seas open June 4!
- 05/20 - Military discount on Panama Canal cruise
- 05/20 - Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!!
- 05/18 - Onboard credit and half-off deposit for Disney Cruise Line extended
Information on the new Disney Fantasy Cruise ship including photos and artist renderings including restaurants, kids areas, and pools.
You may prefer an inside cabin or one with a verandah. If luxury is your style, then consider the concierge level staterooms for your magical Disney voyage.
We have itinerary maps for several of the Disney Cruise sailings with ports of call along with arrival and departure times.
You might be able to save money!
Contact Dreams Unlimited to see if they can save you money or apply their current Shipboard Credit up to $650!! *Deposit paid. Not paid in full. Other Restrictions Apply. Send Email
Receive up to $1,000 in onboard Credits!
Limited Time Offer!
Make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited and receive a credit up to $1,000 per stateroom to spend on your cruise! More Info
Transportation Savings to Disney Cruise!
Save on your DCL Transportation!
Depending on how many are traveling in your party, you might want to consider a town car service as your ground transportation. More Info
- Disney Fantasy - Dining and Restaurants Photos
- Disney Fantasy - Kids Clubs
- Disney Fantasy - Senses Spa & Salon
- Disney Fantasy - Europa Adult District
- Disney Fantasy - Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
- Disney Fantasy - Upper Deck areas for Kids
- Disney Fantasy - Upper Deck areas for Adults
- Disney Fantasy - Upper Deck areas for Families
DIS UNPLUGGED WEEKLY PODCAST
June 18, 2013 - In this week's show, we talk about recent reports that Cars Land and Star Wars Land will be coming to DHS, as well as the brand new Starbucks in the Main Street Bakery. Then, Corey Martin and the team continue the Drink Around the World series with a review of the bars around the Boardwalk Resort area. Finally, Kevin Klose and John Magi review Epcot's Coral Reef restaurant for a third time... and the 'sad little crab cake' returns. All this and more in this week's edition of The DIS Unplugged!
Add On iTunes | Watch On Livestream | Podcast Homepage
RSS Feed | Discuss DIS Unplugged
Alcohol is permitted on board. Any fragile items (including bottles of alcohol) must be brought aboard in a carry-on bag not to exceed 22" wide, 14" high and 9" deep. All fragile items must be transported inside carry-on luggage. Guests can have a bottle of their own champagne, wine or liquor that has been brought onboard opened and served by a Wine Steward. There will be a corking fee of $20.00 per bottle.
Disney Cruise Line - Information for first time Cruisers
You're going on a Disney Cruise for the first time and you have a zillion questions. Relax, we have the information you need to plan ahead and to make your planning process simple. Starting with booking a Disney Cruise to enjoying yourself onboard, everything you need to know is here. Continue Reading
- New sail dates added for the Disney Magic
The Disney Magic will begin sailing 7-night Caribbean itineraries out of Port Canaveral.
- Changes to sail dates for the Disney Magic
Sail dates have been been changed for several sailings on the Disney Magic. Some sailings will now take place on the Disney Wonder instead.
- Disney Cruise Line holds first AquaDucky fundraiser
Disney Cruise Line hosts a unique fundraiser for the Make-A-Wish organization.
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship Catches Fire
A fire aboard Royal Caribbean's Grandeur of the Seas interrupts a seven-night Bahamian cruise.
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
An 11-year-old girl was allegedly molested while onboard the Disney Dream in August.