Disney's All Star Music Resort
Disney's All Star Music Resort address:
1801 W. Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL
Maximum persons per room: 4 (plus child under age 3 in crib)
Maximum persons per Family Suites: 6 (plus child under age 3 in crib)
Total Number of rooms: 2000
Room size: 260 Sq Ft.
All Star Music Room Rates
Disney's All Star Music Resort Overview
The All Star Music Resort is a fun, affordable option for Disney World visitors on a budget. Where else can you walk through a neon-lit jukebox or a giant Broadway theatre marquee?
The All Star Music themes are Country, Broadway, Jazz, Rock and Calypso. Oversized pop icons are found everywhere. In the Country section you'll find a pair of size 270 Cowboy Boots. Standing three stories high, these boots are definitely made for walkin'.
Over at the Jazz section, a giant drum set welcomes you to the "Jazz Inn." Saxophones and clarinets adorn the buildings with silhouettes of musicians edging the roof.
The Calypso section has conga drum covered stairwells. You pass under a colorful Xylophone "bridge" as you enter this area where a set of three story tall Maracas greet you. Fans of the Disney classic "Three Caballeros" will recognize Jose, Panchito and of course, Donald Duck, in the center of the pool.
Walk along the "Great White Way" in the Broadway section. It's no surprise that "Beauty and the Beast" is on the marquee. Top Hats and Canes will set your feet to tapping.
You'll be "rockin'" at the "Rock Inn." This section features a huge juke box. Electric guitars and microphones decorate the buildings. Take a refreshing plunge in the guitar shaped swimming pool.
The All Star Music Resort is a great combination of value and Disney Magic.
The rooms at the Disney All Star Music Resort feature two double beds, a beverage cooler, a small table with 2 chairs, a small key operated safe, a TV, a dresser and a clock radio. The bathrooms have a single sink and mirror in a vanity area that is separate from the tub and commode. Some rooms with a king size bed are also available. These are handicap accessible rooms and therefore have larger bathrooms with no tub, but a wheel-chair accessible shower instead.
Rumor has it that if you check out the musical notes on the curtains and wallpaper, you can play "Name that Tune"!
TIP: For a room in a quieter area that is close to the food court and bus stop, choose the Jazz Inn. The Calypso buildings 1 and 10 are the closest to Melody Hall (food court and bus stop area).
Check-in time is 4 p.m. and check-out is 11 a.m. However, you may request a late check-out time of 1 p.m., but this should be done upon your arrival. If there are more than 2 adults in a room, there is an additional charge of $10 per adult, per night.
Review of All Star Music Resort Family Suites
Two rooms that can accommodate up to six guests. The Master bedroom has one queen bed, desk and TV. The Main sitting area has a TV and a sofa that opens into a double bed and a chair with ottoman that converts into two single beds.
The All Star Resort suites include a kitchenette with under counter refrigerator, microwave, sink and coffeemaker. There are two full bathrooms with separate vanities. Click here for more info.
There is no full serve restaurant here, but there is the 500 seat "Intermission Food Court". Pizza, pasta, sandwiches, hamburgers, rotisserie chicken, barbecue ribs, baked goods, kids' favorites (macaroni and cheese, chicken fingers) and "Blue Plate" specials are the featured fare here. Hours are usually from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. Room service is limited to pizza, salads, soft drinks and beer, and this may be ordered from 5 p.m. to midnight.
- Babysitting/Childcare Services
- Valet Service Cleaning
- Free Wireless Internet
- Coin Laundry facilities in the main pool areas
- Express Check-out
- Refillable mugs
- Poolside Bar
- Voice Mail
- Luggage Service (runs on an hourly drop-off system)
- Maestro Mickey gift and sundries shop
The Calypso Pool is the main pool here and shaped like a guitar (complete with the 3 Caballeros shooting water in the middle). The kiddie pool makes up the head stock of the guitar. This is the largest pool of all the value resorts. The second pool at All Star Music is the Piano pool, shaped like a piano (with a keyboard deck).
no slides or hot tubs at either of these pools. Both pools range in
depth from 3ft to 5ft. Guests of any of Disney's All-Star Resorts may go to another
All-Star Resort to enjoy the swimming pools during their
vacation. There are showers, lockers, restrooms, and a laundromat at each pool
The buildings that house the lockers and restrooms are also themed. Pool hours are from 8am - Midnight with lifeguards
on duty from 10am-10pm (quiet hours are from 10pm-Midnight).
The buildings that house the lockers and restrooms are also themed. Pool hours are from 8am - Midnight with lifeguards on duty from 10am-10pm (quiet hours are from 10pm-Midnight).
TIPS: Guests must bring the towels from their rooms for use at the pool and call housekeeping for additional towels for your room to replenish your supply. Life jackets are provided free of charge and can be picked up at the pool area. Check out the back of the lifeguard stands for park hours and weather information.
A jogging path, the Note'able Games video arcade in Melody Hall, and children's playground can be found at this Resort as well.
- Magic Kingdom: Take the Magic Kingdom bus
- Epcot: Take the Epcot bus
- Disney's Hollywood Studios: Take the Disney's Hollywood Studios bus
- Animal Kingdom: Take the Animal Kingdom bus
- Downtown Disney Marketplace, Downtown Disney West Side, Pleasure Island and Typhoon Lagoon: Take the Downtown Disney bus
- Blizzard Beach: Take the Blizzard Beach bus
- Beaches and Cream will begin accepting reservations December 18 - This small soda fountain restaurant serves burgers, sandwiches and their signature ice cream desserts.
- Limited Time Magic: Secret Santa Week - Visit the Town Square Christmas Tree on Main Street and see Duffy in his Christmas outfit. Other Disney characters will be located around the park. Get a special decorated keepsake card from each one as a souvenir.
- Limited Time Magic: Tour the Magic Kingdom with Phil Holmes - 25 lucky guests will get to tour the park with current Vice President Phil Holmes.
- Blog - Best Places to View EPCOT’s Illuminations: Reflections of Earth
- VIDEO: Holiday Storytellers - The Canadian Holiday Voyageurs - New to Holidays Around The World 2013 at Epcot in 2013 are the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs. The Canadian Holiday Voyageurs play multiple sets each day filled with Christmas songs done the Canadian way on the Mill Stage.
- Blog - EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with Jonathan Groff from FROZEN
- Guests at All Star Resorts will no longer receive Key to the World cards - As of 12/2/13, guests at All Star Sports Resort will no longer receive a Key to the World card. All information for the resort and parks will be on the Magic Band you receive when you check in. This will begin at All Star Music on 12/4/13 and at All Star Movies on 12/6/13. This system is already in place at Pop Century.
- VIDEO: it's a small world Holiday Full POV Ride-Through - The happiest cruise that ever sailed gets even merrier for the holidays. it's a small world, the 1964 World's Fair attraction that came to Disneyland in 1966, gets a full overlay for the holiday season including decorations and a new soundtrack!
- Atlanta Braves spring training tickets now on sale - The Atlanta Braves return to ESPN Wide World of Sports for their annual spring training. Tickets are first come/first served and the games take place at Champion Stadium.
- Blog - Give Kids the World Village and Giving Tuesday December 3, 2013
- VIDEO: Gran Fiesta Tour POV Ride-Through - Donald Duck disappears on his way to a Three Caballeros performance in Mexico City and his friends, José Carioca and Panchito Pistoles, set out to search for him.
- Blog - Brewing Now: Joffrey’s Disney Parks Collection of Coffees
- Blog - A Brit’s Perspective – Visiting the UK in Orlando
- Specialty food and drink offered for holidays at Epcot - New this holiday season, each country will be serving a specialty food and drink.
- New bus loop at Magic Kingdom open - In addition to regular single stops, there are several double stops that will accommodate two regular buses or one of the new articulated buses.
- Limited Time Magic: Donate a Duffy the Disney Bear to Toys for Tots - Visit the Once Upon a Toy store or the World of Disney store at Downtown Disney and with every $5 purchase, Disney will donate a Duffy the Disney Bear toy to Toys for Tots.
- Limited Time Magic: Jolly Year of the Ear - Celebrate the season in style with Santa Mickey and Minnie Santa ear hats - only available for a short time at the Emporium at Magic Kingdom.
- Times and dates for Epcot holiday storytellers - Each country has its own special theme that highlights its culture. Storytellers will delight you with tales of their heritage and how the holidays are celebrated in their homeland.
- VIDEO: "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen in Celebrate the Magic - This holiday season, "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen is featured in Celebrate the Magic, the nighttime projection show on Cinderella Castle.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street Plaza - Cinderella Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street Plaza - Cinderella Castle November 11, 2013 - Night
- Blog - Happy Thanksgiving from the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street U.S.A. Bridge - Main Street U.S.A. - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street U.S.A. Bridge - Main Street U.S.A., November 11, 2013 - Night
- Blog - Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom: Turnstile-Free!
- New holiday entertainment for the Canada pavilion at Epcot - Follow the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs on a musical tour to discover the country's holiday customs.
- Blog - Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights 101
- Royal Caribbean is offering a $200 Onboard Credit and 50% Reduced Deposit! - The offer is only available for booking on December 2, 3 and 4, 2013.
- Disney Vacation Club members offered event at Splitsville Luxury Lanes - On December 2 and 9 from 5-6:45pm, the experience will include bowling, shoe rental, a shared appetizer, an entree (or kids' meal), a signature beverage and a special DVC gift.
- Several rehabs added for early 2014 - The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Festival of the Lion King, Kali River Rapids, and the Studio Backlot Tour have all been added to the rehab list.
- Aulani named Best for Families by Fodor's Travel - Aulani was recently named "Best for Families" by Fodor's Travel in their "Top 10 Hawaiian Resorts for 2013" list.
- Blog - Review: “Frozen”
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street Train Station - Main Street U.S.A. - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street Train Station - Main Street U.S.A., November 11, 2013 - Night
- Limited Time Magic: Thanksgiving Treats Available - Special treats will be available at various locations in the theme parks.
- New Year's Eve dining info for Swan and Dolphin Hotels - The restaurants of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin will be offering special New Year's Eve menus.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save up to 37% at select hotels - Discount is valid for travel between 1/4/14-3/18/14, 3/14/14-3/29/14, 1/19/14-3/13/14 and 3/30/14-4/12/14.
- Blog - Why I’m excited to take my baby on a Disney Cruise!
- Limited Time Magic: Jingle Cruise poster giveaway - Celebrate the Jingle Cruise at Magic Kingdom and Disneyland Park with a complimentary mini poster while supplies last.
- Several rehabs scheduled for the Magic Kingdom - Among the closings are The Plaza Restaurant, Pinocchio Village Haus, Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover, Barnstormer, and the Liberty Square Riverboat.
- Blog - Disney’s Newest Animated Feature “Frozen” Flurries Into Theme Parks On Both Coasts
- The Comedy Warehouse Holiday Special to return? - Rumors are that the popular holiday version of The Comedy Warehouse will be returning to Hollywood Studios this year.
- Blog - EXCLUSIVE: Nikon becomes the Official Camera of Walt Disney World and Disneyland
- VIDEO: Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2013 - What happens when you combine one 30,000 pound, 65 foot tree, one 40 foot star, 5500 twinkling lights, 430 feet of garland, 325 ornaments, 275 feet of strung popcorn, 400 flickering candles, 135 candy canes, 100 gingerbread cookies and the Disney Characters? Why, you have the perfect recipe for Christmas at the Magic Kingdom!
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Photography - Creative photos from Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Christmas dining options for Walt Disney World - All restaurants on property will be open as normal, but some are serving special Christmas menus.
- Thanksgiving dining options at Walt Disney World - All restaurants on property will be open as normal, but some are serving special Thanksgiving menus.
- New looks available for the holidays at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - Now through 1/3/14, little girls can choose from a Frozen Package or a Holiday Minnie Package.
- Santa Claus comes to Downtown Disney - At the Marketplace, you'll find Santa Claus waiting to greet you at his chalet in front of the World of Disney store.
- VIDEO: Josh Gad - Voice of Olaf in "Frozen" - Interview - Josh Gad, the voice of Olaf in "Frozen" and "World of Color - Winter Dreams" and Tony Award nominee for "The Book of Mormon", takes a few minutes to talk about how important it was to work on a Disney film that led to a theme park experience and the music behind it all.
- All guests at Pop Century will now use MagicBands - As of 11/14/13, guests at Pop Century will no longer receive a Key to the World card. All information for the resort and parks will be on the Magic Band you receive when you check in.
- Heart is the third musical group to cancel SeaWorld performance
- Willie Nelson backs out of SeaWorld Orlando's Bands, Brew & BBQ event
- Disney obtains distrbution rights to future Indiana Jones films
- Family sues Disney when woman dies from complications after a fall
- Disney's PhotoPass+ changing to Memory Maker
- WestJet debuts Sorcerer Mickey plane
- Seaworld Orlando's Shamu show closes for 3 months
- Barenaked Ladies cancels SeaWorld concert due to animal rights issue
- 12-year-old girl protests SeaWorld parade float
- SeaWorld plans several events for early 2014
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 7:00
9:00 - 9:30
11:00 - 9:30
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 5:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Epcot FW