Disney's All Star Music Resort
Disney's All Star Music Resort address:
1801 W. Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL
Maximum persons per room: 4 (plus child under age 3 in crib)
Maximum persons per Family Suites: 6 (plus child under age 3 in crib)
Total Number of rooms: 2000
Room size: 260 Sq Ft.
All Star Music Room Rates
Disney's All Star Music Resort Overview
The All Star Music Resort is a fun, affordable option for Disney World visitors on a budget. Where else can you walk through a neon-lit jukebox or a giant Broadway theatre marquee?
The All Star Music themes are Country, Broadway, Jazz, Rock and Calypso. Oversized pop icons are found everywhere. In the Country section you'll find a pair of size 270 Cowboy Boots. Standing three stories high, these boots are definitely made for walkin'.
Over at the Jazz section, a giant drum set welcomes you to the "Jazz Inn." Saxophones and clarinets adorn the buildings with silhouettes of musicians edging the roof.
The Calypso section has conga drum covered stairwells. You pass under a colorful Xylophone "bridge" as you enter this area where a set of three story tall Maracas greet you. Fans of the Disney classic "Three Caballeros" will recognize Jose, Panchito and of course, Donald Duck, in the center of the pool.
Walk along the "Great White Way" in the Broadway section. It's no surprise that "Beauty and the Beast" is on the marquee. Top Hats and Canes will set your feet to tapping.
You'll be "rockin'" at the "Rock Inn." This section features a huge juke box. Electric guitars and microphones decorate the buildings. Take a refreshing plunge in the guitar shaped swimming pool.
The All Star Music Resort is a great combination of value and Disney Magic.
The rooms at the Disney All Star Music Resort feature two double beds, a beverage cooler, a small table with 2 chairs, a small key operated safe, a TV, a dresser and a clock radio. The bathrooms have a single sink and mirror in a vanity area that is separate from the tub and commode. Some rooms with a king size bed are also available. These are handicap accessible rooms and therefore have larger bathrooms with no tub, but a wheel-chair accessible shower instead.
Rumor has it that if you check out the musical notes on the curtains and wallpaper, you can play "Name that Tune"!
TIP: For a room in a quieter area that is close to the food court and bus stop, choose the Jazz Inn. The Calypso buildings 1 and 10 are the closest to Melody Hall (food court and bus stop area).
Check-in time is 4 p.m. and check-out is 11 a.m. However, you may request a late check-out time of 1 p.m., but this should be done upon your arrival. If there are more than 2 adults in a room, there is an additional charge of $10 per adult, per night.
Two rooms that can accommodate up to six guests. The Master bedroom has one queen bed, desk and TV. The Main sitting area has a TV and a sofa that opens into a double bed and a chair with ottoman that converts into two single beds.
The All Star Resort suites include a kitchenette with under counter refrigerator, microwave, sink and coffeemaker. There are two full bathrooms with separate vanities. Click here for more info.
The Intermission Food Court is scheduled to be closed 8/1/14-12/20/14 for refurb. A temporary grab 'n' go location will be available in the arcade, serving salads, sandwiches, desserts and refillable mug stations. The Singing Spirits bar will still be open, serving food and offering a refillable mug station. Guests will also be able to use the food court at All-Star Sports Resort, which was remodeled late last year.
There is no full serve restaurant here, but there is the 500 seat "Intermission Food Court." Pizza, pasta, sandwiches, hamburgers, rotisserie chicken, barbecue ribs, baked goods, kids' favorites (macaroni and cheese, chicken fingers) and "Blue Plate" specials are the featured fare here. Hours are usually from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. Room service is limited to pizza, salads, soft drinks and beer, and this may be ordered from 5 p.m. to midnight.
- Babysitting/Childcare Services
- Valet Service Cleaning
- Free Wireless Internet
- Coin Laundry facilities in the main pool areas
- Express Check-out
- Refillable mugs
- Poolside Bar
- Voice Mail
- Luggage Service (runs on an hourly drop-off system)
- Maestro Mickey gift and sundries shop
The Calypso Pool is the main pool here and shaped like a guitar (complete with the 3 Caballeros shooting water in the middle). The kiddie pool makes up the head stock of the guitar. This is the largest pool of all the value resorts. The second pool at All Star Music is the Piano pool, shaped like a piano (with a keyboard deck).
no slides or hot tubs at either of these pools. Both pools range in
depth from 3ft to 5ft. Guests of any of Disney's All-Star Resorts may go to another
All-Star Resort to enjoy the swimming pools during their
vacation. There are showers, lockers, restrooms, and a laundromat at each pool
The buildings that house the lockers and restrooms are also themed. Pool hours are from 8am - Midnight with lifeguards
on duty from 10am-10pm (quiet hours are from 10pm-Midnight).
The buildings that house the lockers and restrooms are also themed. Pool hours are from 8am - Midnight with lifeguards on duty from 10am-10pm (quiet hours are from 10pm-Midnight).
TIPS: Guests must bring the towels from their rooms for use at the pool and call housekeeping for additional towels for your room to replenish your supply. Life jackets are provided free of charge and can be picked up at the pool area. Check out the back of the lifeguard stands for park hours and weather information.
A jogging path, the Note'able Games video arcade in Melody Hall, and children's playground can be found at this Resort as well.
- Magic Kingdom: Take the Magic Kingdom bus
- Epcot: Take the Epcot bus
- Disney's Hollywood Studios: Take the Disney's Hollywood Studios bus
- Animal Kingdom: Take the Animal Kingdom bus
- Downtown Disney Marketplace, Downtown Disney West Side, Pleasure Island and Typhoon Lagoon: Take the Downtown Disney bus
- Blizzard Beach: Take the Blizzard Beach bus
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
- Standby line to be cut off in Anna and Elsa meet and greet
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions
- Disney's CEO Bob Iger honored as CEO of the Year by Chief Executive magazine
- Trattoria al Forno to replace Cat Cora's Kouzzina at Disney World
- Technical glitch causes Universal's Transformers ride to stall
- Report: Monorail evacuated after lightning strike
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
- Magic Kingdom guest got tips of fingers cut off on Pirates of the Caribbean
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 8:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Animal Kingdom