Disney's All Star Music Resort
Disney's All Star Music Resort address:
1801 W. Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL
Maximum persons per room: 4 (plus child under age 3 in crib)
Maximum persons per Family Suites: 6 (plus child under age 3 in crib)
Total Number of rooms: 2000
Room size: 260 Sq Ft.
All Star Music Room Rates
Disney's All Star Music Resort Overview
The All Star Music Resort is a fun, affordable option for Disney World visitors on a budget. Where else can you walk through a neon-lit jukebox or a giant Broadway theatre marquee?
The All Star Music themes are Country, Broadway, Jazz, Rock and Calypso. Oversized pop icons are found everywhere. In the Country section you'll find a pair of size 270 Cowboy Boots. Standing three stories high, these boots are definitely made for walkin'.
Over at the Jazz section, a giant drum set welcomes you to the "Jazz Inn." Saxophones and clarinets adorn the buildings with silhouettes of musicians edging the roof.
The Calypso section has conga drum covered stairwells. You pass under a colorful Xylophone "bridge" as you enter this area where a set of three story tall Maracas greet you. Fans of the Disney classic "Three Caballeros" will recognize Jose, Panchito and of course, Donald Duck, in the center of the pool.
Walk along the "Great White Way" in the Broadway section. It's no surprise that "Beauty and the Beast" is on the marquee. Top Hats and Canes will set your feet to tapping.
You'll be "rockin'" at the "Rock Inn." This section features a huge juke box. Electric guitars and microphones decorate the buildings. Take a refreshing plunge in the guitar shaped swimming pool.
The All Star Music Resort is a great combination of value and Disney Magic.
The rooms at the Disney All Star Music Resort feature two double beds, a beverage cooler, a small table with 2 chairs, a small key operated safe, a TV, a dresser and a clock radio. The bathrooms have a single sink and mirror in a vanity area that is separate from the tub and commode. Some rooms with a king size bed are also available. These are handicap accessible rooms and therefore have larger bathrooms with no tub, but a wheel-chair accessible shower instead.
Rumor has it that if you check out the musical notes on the curtains and wallpaper, you can play "Name that Tune"!
TIP: For a room in a quieter area that is close to the food court and bus stop, choose the Jazz Inn. The Calypso buildings 1 and 10 are the closest to Melody Hall (food court and bus stop area).
Check-in time is 4 p.m. and check-out is 11 a.m. However, you may request a late check-out time of 1 p.m., but this should be done upon your arrival. If there are more than 2 adults in a room, there is an additional charge of $10 per adult, per night.
Review of All Star Music Resort Family Suites
Two rooms that can accommodate up to six guests. The Master bedroom has one queen bed, desk and TV. The Main sitting area has a TV and a sofa that opens into a double bed and a chair with ottoman that converts into two single beds.
The All Star Resort suites include a kitchenette with under counter refrigerator, microwave, sink and coffeemaker. There are two full bathrooms with separate vanities. Click here for more info.
There is no full serve restaurant here, but there is the 500 seat "Intermission Food Court". Pizza, pasta, sandwiches, hamburgers, rotisserie chicken, barbecue ribs, baked goods, kids' favorites (macaroni and cheese, chicken fingers) and "Blue Plate" specials are the featured fare here. Hours are usually from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. Room service is limited to pizza, salads, soft drinks and beer, and this may be ordered from 5 p.m. to midnight.
- Babysitting/Childcare Services
- Valet Service Cleaning
- Free Wireless Internet
- Coin Laundry facilities in the main pool areas
- Express Check-out
- Refillable mugs
- Poolside Bar
- Voice Mail
- Luggage Service (runs on an hourly drop-off system)
- Maestro Mickey gift and sundries shop
The Calypso Pool is the main pool here and shaped like a guitar (complete with the 3 Caballeros shooting water in the middle). The kiddie pool makes up the head stock of the guitar. This is the largest pool of all the value resorts. The second pool at All Star Music is the Piano pool, shaped like a piano (with a keyboard deck).
no slides or hot tubs at either of these pools. Both pools range in
depth from 3ft to 5ft. Guests of any of Disney's All-Star Resorts may go to another
All-Star Resort to enjoy the swimming pools during their
vacation. There are showers, lockers, restrooms, and a laundromat at each pool
The buildings that house the lockers and restrooms are also themed. Pool hours are from 8am - Midnight with lifeguards
on duty from 10am-10pm (quiet hours are from 10pm-Midnight).
The buildings that house the lockers and restrooms are also themed. Pool hours are from 8am - Midnight with lifeguards on duty from 10am-10pm (quiet hours are from 10pm-Midnight).
TIPS: Guests must bring the towels from their rooms for use at the pool and call housekeeping for additional towels for your room to replenish your supply. Life jackets are provided free of charge and can be picked up at the pool area. Check out the back of the lifeguard stands for park hours and weather information.
A jogging path, the Note'able Games video arcade in Melody Hall, and children's playground can be found at this Resort as well.
- Magic Kingdom: Take the Magic Kingdom bus
- Epcot: Take the Epcot bus
- Disney's Hollywood Studios: Take the Disney's Hollywood Studios bus
- Animal Kingdom: Take the Animal Kingdom bus
- Downtown Disney Marketplace, Downtown Disney West Side, Pleasure Island and Typhoon Lagoon: Take the Downtown Disney bus
- Blizzard Beach: Take the Blizzard Beach bus
- Full list of celebrities attending Star Wars Weekends 2014 - New on the list this year are Mark Hamill and John Ratzenberger.
- Race dates for Disney's Marathon Weekend and Princess Half Marathon - List of all the individual race dates for both weekends.
- Happy 50th anniversary to it's a small world! - it's a small world opened at the New York World's Fair on April 22, 1964.
- Blog - Review: Epcot After Hours Wind Down
- Registration opens for the 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon - Registration spots for the races fill up quickly. If you know for sure you want to participate in one of the events, we recommend you register as soon as possible.
- Happy 16th anniversary to Disney's Animal Kingdom - Disney's Animal Kingdom opened on April 22, 1998 - Earth Day.
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Anna and Elsa meet and greet moves to Magic Kingdom today - These popular princesses will no longer be seen in Epcot's Norway pavilion.
- Planning to be at Disney World on Easter? - List of church services, dinners and special activities taking place at Walt Disney World on Easter.
- Blog - Ranking our 5 Senses in Disney's Theme Parks
- Spots still available at Tables in Wonderland event on April 19 - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Menu items for Epcot After Hours Wind Down - Tickets, which can be reserved in advance, include one beverage and a selection of light snacks.
- Rehabs planned for two of Disney's golf courses - Disney's Magnolia Golf Course and Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course will be closed 5/21 - 6/4/2014.
- Guests at the Swan and Dolphin can now book their FastPass+ 60 days in advance - Onsite resort guests and guests at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin can make FastPass+ reservations up to 60 days in advance. Annual Passholders and offsite guests can make their reservations up to 30 days in advance.
- Blog - Actors Fund Gala Tickets Honoring Disney Theatricals on Sale Now
- Changes to Earl of Sandwich menu - Prices have increased by about 50 cents per sandwich. New sandwiches have been added and others have been removed.
- Epcot After Hours Wind Down lounges to be available - Stick around after IllumiNations for an evening at one of 4 exclusive lounges featuring food and beverages from award-winning Epcot chefs and sommeliers.
- Annual passholders can save up to 35% on WDW hotels, plus get free Memory Maker photos! - Guests will save up to 35% on their room, plus get free Memory Maker digital photos. Discount is valid for travel between 6/16/14 - 8/2/14.
- Blog - VIDEO: Disney reveals first look at animatronics and scenes inside Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Meet the Easter Bunny at the Magic Kingdom April 13-20 - The Easter Bunny will also have a special pre-parade appearance on 4/19 and 4/20/14. He will be joined by other springtime characters, dancers and the Azalea Trail Maids.
- Carbon-Freeze Me experience at Star Wars Weekends to offer X-Wing Pilots and more - In addition to the carbonite figure, last year's Stormtrooper will be available, as well as two new figurines - an Alderaan Princess and X-Wing Pilot.
- Blog - Third Annual Easter Egg Display at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Easter activities and special dining menus at Walt Disney World resorts - List of events planned at Walt Disney World resorts.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- October 2014 Walt Disney World park hours released - List of times for parades, fireworks, and park hours.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Big Thunder Mountain closed for 2 days for rehab - The attraction will be closed 4/7-4/9/14.
- Surprising your family with a trip to Disney? Check out our tips! - Surprising the kids with a Disney vacation is part of the thrill for some parents. Others would love to do it, but aren’t sure how to pull it off. Here are some different approaches to creating that special surprise for your family!
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- VIDEO: Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party at Epcot - Enjoy a special fireworks viewing area and desserts from around World Showcase paired with sparkling wines.
- Tables in Wonderland event at Golden Oak's Markham's restaurant - For this special evening, guests will dine at the exclusive Markham's restaurant at Disney's Golden Oak Club, Walt Disney World's private residential community.
- Blog - Review: Epcot's new IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party
- Blog - Review: Epcot Gardens of the World Tour
- Dates announced for Sounds Like Summer Concert series - The Sounds Like Summer Concert Series features some of the greatest tribute bands rockin' to U2, The Bee Gees, the Eagles and many more during select nights from June to July.
- Night of Joy tickets now on sale - Disney's Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - DVC Owner To File Class Action Demanding More FastPass+ Experiences
- Blog - Walt Disney World is now selling MagicBands to Offsite Day Guests
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - The American Adventure - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - The American Adventure, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - Italy - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - Italy, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon
- Parking prices increase at Walt Disney World - Prices have increased $2 for each category.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame, February 12, 2014 - Morning
- Cirque du Soleil discount offered for Tables in Wonderland members - Discounted tickets are available for performances April 1-May 10 and May 27-June 28, 2014.
- Tables in Wonderland Flower and Garden Festival Special Dining Event - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Fittipaldi Cup racing event planned for Walt Disney World Speedway - The Exotic Driving Experience and 2014 Rolex 24 winner Christian Fittipaldi are putting on a half-day racing event at the Walt Disney World Speedway.
- Grand Floridian hosts Edible Easter Egg Display - This is the third year the resort has hosted the display of hand-painted edible Easter eggs; the eggs are 16 to 20 inches tall.
- Star Wars-themed character meals at Hollywood Studios! - For a limited time, guests will have the opportunity to dine with Star Wars characters or Disney characters dressed up in their Star Wars costumes.
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora to close September 30 - A new restaurant will open in its place this fall.
- Blog - Saying Farewell to Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade at Animal Kingdom
- Blog - The Dream of Retiring to Central Florida
- Egg-stravaganza Easter egg hunt planned for Epcot - Search for special hidden Disney character "eggs" at Epcot.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Mark Hamill - Luke Skywalker - will be attending Star Wars Weekends! - This will be the actor's first appearance at Star Wars Weekends.
- PEEPS-themed Easter events planned for the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin - The resort will be celebrating a PEEPtastic week 4/16 - 4/20/14.
- Brunch planned to debut new Disney Collection by Vera Bradley design - "Mickey's Perfect Petals" will be showcased at the brunch and will be available for purchase.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- Extended preview of Maleficent film at Disney's Hollywood Studios - The upcoming Maleficent film, starring Angelina Jolie, opens in theaters May 30. Theme park guests can see an extended preview of the film beginning April 18 and running through mid-June.
- Food Truck Park to open at Downtown Disney - The Food Truck Park is currently under construction and should open this summer between Bongos and Starbucks.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
- Disney guests to have access to extra FastPass+ each day
- First quarter earnings for Universal Orlando
- Cell phone charging stations added to Magic Kingdom
- Today Show to film at Universal Orlando on Friday
- James Cameron pleased with Disney's Avatar Land design
- Disney one of the world's most disappointing destinations?
- Universal Orlando painters sent to hospital
- Kickstarter campaign hopes to raise money for "Dark Side of Disney" film
- Disney plans four Star Wars children's books
- SeaWorld Orlando offers summer camps for kids
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 11:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 9:30
9:00 - 8:00
10 - 6:00
10:00 - 6:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Magic Kingdom