Disney's All Star Music Resort
Disney's All Star Music Resort address:
1801 W. Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL
Maximum persons per room: 4 (plus child under age 3 in crib)
Maximum persons per Family Suites: 6 (plus child under age 3 in crib)
Total Number of rooms: 2000
Room size: 260 Sq Ft.
All Star Music Room Rates
Disney's All Star Music Resort Overview
The All Star Music Resort is a fun, affordable option for Disney World visitors on a budget. Where else can you walk through a neon-lit jukebox or a giant Broadway theatre marquee?
The All Star Music themes are Country, Broadway, Jazz, Rock and Calypso. Oversized pop icons are found everywhere. In the Country section you'll find a pair of size 270 Cowboy Boots. Standing three stories high, these boots are definitely made for walkin'.
Over at the Jazz section, a giant drum set welcomes you to the "Jazz Inn." Saxophones and clarinets adorn the buildings with silhouettes of musicians edging the roof.
The Calypso section has conga drum covered stairwells. You pass under a colorful Xylophone "bridge" as you enter this area where a set of three story tall Maracas greet you. Fans of the Disney classic "Three Caballeros" will recognize Jose, Panchito and of course, Donald Duck, in the center of the pool.
Walk along the "Great White Way" in the Broadway section. It's no surprise that "Beauty and the Beast" is on the marquee. Top Hats and Canes will set your feet to tapping.
You'll be "rockin'" at the "Rock Inn." This section features a huge juke box. Electric guitars and microphones decorate the buildings. Take a refreshing plunge in the guitar shaped swimming pool.
The All Star Music Resort is a great combination of value and Disney Magic.
The rooms at the Disney All Star Music Resort feature two double beds, a beverage cooler, a small table with 2 chairs, a small key operated safe, a TV, a dresser and a clock radio. The bathrooms have a single sink and mirror in a vanity area that is separate from the tub and commode. Some rooms with a king size bed are also available. These are handicap accessible rooms and therefore have larger bathrooms with no tub, but a wheel-chair accessible shower instead.
Rumor has it that if you check out the musical notes on the curtains and wallpaper, you can play "Name that Tune"!
TIP: For a room in a quieter area that is close to the food court and bus stop, choose the Jazz Inn. The Calypso buildings 1 and 10 are the closest to Melody Hall (food court and bus stop area).
Check-in time is 4 p.m. and check-out is 11 a.m. However, you may request a late check-out time of 1 p.m., but this should be done upon your arrival. If there are more than 2 adults in a room, there is an additional charge of $10 per adult, per night.
Review of All Star Music Resort Family Suites
Two rooms that can accommodate up to six guests. The Master bedroom has one queen bed, desk and TV. The Main sitting area has a TV and a sofa that opens into a double bed and a chair with ottoman that converts into two single beds.
The All Star Resort suites include a kitchenette with under counter refrigerator, microwave, sink and coffeemaker. There are two full bathrooms with separate vanities. Click here for more info.
There is no full serve restaurant here, but there is the 500 seat "Intermission Food Court". Pizza, pasta, sandwiches, hamburgers, rotisserie chicken, barbecue ribs, baked goods, kids' favorites (macaroni and cheese, chicken fingers) and "Blue Plate" specials are the featured fare here. Hours are usually from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. Room service is limited to pizza, salads, soft drinks and beer, and this may be ordered from 5 p.m. to midnight.
- Babysitting/Childcare Services
- Valet Service Cleaning
- Free Wireless Internet
- Coin Laundry facilities in the main pool areas
- Express Check-out
- Refillable mugs
- Poolside Bar
- Voice Mail
- Luggage Service (runs on an hourly drop-off system)
- Maestro Mickey gift and sundries shop
The Calypso Pool is the main pool here and shaped like a guitar (complete with the 3 Caballeros shooting water in the middle). The kiddie pool makes up the head stock of the guitar. This is the largest pool of all the value resorts. The second pool at All Star Music is the Piano pool, shaped like a piano (with a keyboard deck).
no slides or hot tubs at either of these pools. Both pools range in
depth from 3ft to 5ft. Guests of any of Disney's All-Star Resorts may go to another
All-Star Resort to enjoy the swimming pools during their
vacation. There are showers, lockers, restrooms, and a laundromat at each pool
The buildings that house the lockers and restrooms are also themed. Pool hours are from 8am - Midnight with lifeguards
on duty from 10am-10pm (quiet hours are from 10pm-Midnight).
The buildings that house the lockers and restrooms are also themed. Pool hours are from 8am - Midnight with lifeguards on duty from 10am-10pm (quiet hours are from 10pm-Midnight).
TIPS: Guests must bring the towels from their rooms for use at the pool and call housekeeping for additional towels for your room to replenish your supply. Life jackets are provided free of charge and can be picked up at the pool area. Check out the back of the lifeguard stands for park hours and weather information.
A jogging path, the Note'able Games video arcade in Melody Hall, and children's playground can be found at this Resort as well.
- Magic Kingdom: Take the Magic Kingdom bus
- Epcot: Take the Epcot bus
- Disney's Hollywood Studios: Take the Disney's Hollywood Studios bus
- Animal Kingdom: Take the Animal Kingdom bus
- Downtown Disney Marketplace, Downtown Disney West Side, Pleasure Island and Typhoon Lagoon: Take the Downtown Disney bus
- Blizzard Beach: Take the Blizzard Beach bus
- Dates and seminars announced for Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic - 2014 will be the 5th year for this event that features wine and beer seminars, tasting stations and live music.
- VIDEO: 2014 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - One of the most welcome signs of spring is Epcot's annual International Flower & Garden Festival. While the grounds at Epcot are always beautiful, the Flower and Garden Festival takes them to the next level. At the festival you'll find gardens, topiaries, play areas, outdoor food kitchens, exhibits, music, and more.
- Blog - Disney's Festival of Fantasy Parade debuts at the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO - Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - Festival of Fantasy is the brand new daily parade at the Magic Kingdom bringing the characters and stories of New Fantasyland to life! Brand new floats and costumes were produced for the parade featuring characters from Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Princess and the Frog, Brave, Dumbo, Pinocchio, The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled, Fantasia, Snow White and more!
- Photo Gallery of the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - The "Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade" celebrates New Fantasyland with new innovative floats, costumes and an all-new soundtrack that features songs from popular Disney films.
- VIDEO - Topiaries at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is better than before in 2014 and features some of the most beautiful and elaborate topiaries seen anywhere. New this year includes 'Spring is in the Air!' featuring Goofy, Donald and Daisy as you enter the park; Soccer Goofy and Donald; and Kermit the Frog & Miss Piggy inspired by "Muppets Most Wanted". Returning favorites include Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Buzz Lightyear, Lightning McQueen, Tow Mater, Phineas and Ferb, Tinker Bell, Bambi and Friends, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, Winnie the Pooh and Friends, Classic Disney Couples, Woody, Lady and the Tramp, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, The Lion King, Pandas, Troll and Fantasia!
- VIDEO - Outdoor Kitchens at Epcot Flower & Garden Festival - After the popular introduction in 2013, the outdoor kitchens are back at the 2014 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival serving up some of the finest and freshest food at Epcot in a similar fashion to the Food & Wine Festival. Outdoor kitchens include Pineapple Promenade, The Buttercup Cottage, Fleur de Lys, Taste of Marrakesh, Hanami, The Smokehouse: Barbecue and Brews, Primavera Kitchen, Florida Fresh, Lotus House, Jardin de Fiestas, and the new Urban Farm EATS!
- VIDEO - Festival Center at the Flower & Garden Festival - Video of the Festival Center at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2014. The festival center is where you can find many of the seminars and presentations featured during the Festival.
- 2014 Flower & Garden Festival Photos - 2014 photo gallery of Epcot's International Flower & Garden Festival
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Rapids ride evacutated at Universal Orlando
- Leadership changes at Walt Disney World resorts and transportation
- Disney and unions extend contract
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 9:30
8:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Epcot FW