Grad Nite at Disneyland
Spend the night in the Happiest Place on Earth! Grad Nite at the Disneyland Resort is exclusively for High School Graduates and takes place in both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure.
For 2014, Seniors will receive a Park-Hopper Ticket that is good during normal park operating hours, so Seniors will have plenty of time to experience both Parks.
Once Disneyland California Adventure closes, Grad Nite really gets going with a dance party until 3am and an exclusive showing of World of Color! Seniors also get to celebrate in Cars Land!
2014 Grad Nite Dates
Reservations must be made online at http://www.disneylandgradnite.com/home.html or through your school. All groups must be accompanied by chaperones and a strict dress code is enforced.
Please be aware that Disney will search everyone and their belongings before entering the Park.
Below is a list of items NOT allowed in the park:
- Any clothing affiliated with a school, sports team, group, club, etc. (i.e. letterman jackets, clothing with school logos, etc.)
- Clothing not in good repair (torn jeans, shirts, etc.). Jeans are OK as long as they are not ripped or torn.
- Extremely revealing clothing (i.e. bathing suit tops or bottoms, see-through clothing, etc.)
- Hats (official Disneyland merchandise acceptable) and other head attire, including beanies and wigs
- All backpacks, briefcases, hip packs, camera bags, tote bags, and oversized purses larger than 8-1/2" x 11". Small purses and fanny packs are OK.
- Cameras, cell phones, and pagers are OK. Camera and cell phone cases are not allowed.
- Shoes with skate wheels are not allowed. Tennis shoes and sandals are OK.
- Weapons, knives, chemical irritants of any kind, laser pointers
- Prescription medication (inhalers are ok)
- Over-the-counter medications
- Tobacco products (cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, snuff, etc.) and related materials (lighters, matches, pipes, etc.)
- Alcohol or any controlled substance
- Bandanas (either worn or hanging from belt loops/pockets etc.)
- Glass containers and/or fluids of any kind. This includes water, any drinks and perfumes
- Snack items include but are not limited to gum/mints/candy (no candy containers)
- Spiked style jewelry or belts
- Aerosol cans/bottles
Disney will deny admission if guidelines are not followed.
- Starbucks is now open at Disneyland's Downtown Disney - A new Starbucks Coffee location is now open near the World of Disney at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad to reopen March 17th - Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will reopen to regular guests on March 17th after a 14-month refurbishment. Annual Passholders can experience the attraction beginning March 13th.
- Blog - Good Neighbor Hotel - Residence Inn Anaheim Resort
- Jeff Granito is WonderGround's Artist in Residence for March - Local Southern California artist Jeff Granito will be appearing at the WonderGround Gallery at the Disneyland Resort on Friday and Saturday evenings throughout March.
- Brunch options for Mother's Day at Disneyland - The brunch previously held at the Disneyland Hotel has been discontinued, but Storytellers Café and PCH Grill will still host brunches. Make reservations beginning March 12th.
- RunDisney announces Avengers Marathon at Disneyland - This new race weekend takes place 11/14/14-11/16/14 and will feature a half marathon, 5K and kids races. Registration opens March 25.
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
The event will be held May 23 and 24, 2014.
- runDisney announces Avengers Half Marathon for Disneyland
Registration opens March 25.
- Disney's first quarter earnings report shows 33% profit increase
Disney showed increases in all divisions of the company.
- Eight Disney hotels honored by U.S. News & World Report
Several Disney hotels were named the best in their markets.
- Popular Disneyland act moves to Knott's Berry Farm
Billy Hill and the Hillbillies move to Knott's Berry Farm.