Grad Nite at Disneyland Resort
Disney California Adventure
Spend the night in the Happiest Place on Earth! Grad Nite at the Disneyland Resort is exclusively for High School Graduates and takes place at Disney California Adventure from 10:00pm-2:00am.
For 2015, Seniors will receive a Park-Hopper Ticket that is good during normal park operating hours, so they will have plenty of time to experience both Parks prior to the event.
Once Disneyland California Adventure closes, Grad Nite really gets going with a dance party, a visit to Cars Land and a customized Grad Nite Good Nite Show! The show uses water and lighting elements from the World of Color nighttime show, along with popular music from the last year.
2015 Grad Nite Dates
Reservations must be made online at http://www.disneylandgradnite.com/home.html or through your school. All groups must be accompanied by chaperones and a strict dress code is enforced.
Please be aware that Disney will search everyone and their belongings before entering the Park.
Below is a list of items NOT allowed in the park:
- Pets (Service Animals are permitted and must be wearing an identifying assistive companion vest; pets may be kept at the on-site kennel)
- Scooters (motorized and non-motorized)
- Inline skates
- Shoes with built-in wheels
- Pogo sticks
- 2-wheeled vehicles, including Segway Human Transporters
- Strollers larger than 36" x 52"
- Suitcases, backpacks or similar bags with wheels
- Suitcases, backpacks or similar bags larger than 18" wide x 25" high x 37" deep (the size of the large rentable lockers)
- Any trailer-like object that is pushed or towed by an ECV, wheelchair or stroller
- Note: Guests are not permitted to pull items behind them. Any item that requires a Guest to pull it behind him or her, including a stroller, is not permitted into the theme parks.
- Coolers larger than 6-pack sized are not permitted into the theme parks.
- Note: Guests can store coolers up to 18" wide x 25" high x 37" deep in rentable large lockers located outside the Disneyland Park Main Entrance. Lockers are not refrigerated and availability is limited. Guests who need to refrigerate medication may do so at First Aid.
- Exceptions may be made for special dietary or religious needs.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Any illegal substances
- Folding chairs, with the exception of cane-chair and seat-walker mobility aids
- Glass containers, with the exception of baby food containers, medicine or small perfume bottles (under 4 oz)
- Costumes on Guests older than age 9, except during special events that permit children up to age 12 to wear costumes
- Water pistols, toy guns and replics weapons, with the exception of those sold in the Disneyland Resort
- Sporting goods or equipment (e.g., baseball bats, helmets, hockey sticks, golf clubs, bows and arrows, camping equipment, chairs, stools, tables and Frisbees)
- Weapons of any kind (including guns, knives, billy clubs, brass knuckles, nunchucks, stars and other martial arts equipment)
- Self-defense equipment (pepper spray, maace, stun guns)
- Restraining devices (e.g., handcuffs, zip ties) or any suspicious items (e.g., box cutters, razor blades, duct tape, wire)
Disney will deny admission if guidelines are not followed.