Downtown Disney - Marketplace
Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotels
Disney Quest | Cirque du Soleil
1780 Buena Vista Drive
PO BOX 10150
Lake Buena Vista, Fl 32830
Changes to parking due to Downtown Disney remodel:
- Parking lots H, I, J and K are closed. During busy times, the Team Disney parking lot will be open and a shuttle will be provided to Downtown Disney. A parking garage will be built in place of the existing lots.
- The section of road between AMC Theatres and DisneyQuest will be closed from 10/21/13 until Fall 2014.
- Entrance 3 is closed. Ring Road is closed from Planet Hollywood to DisneyQuest. The taxi service that used to be located near Planet Hollywood has been relocated to a section of the parking lot in front of Raglan Road.
- Photo Gallery
- Downtown Disney Marketplace Shopping
- Downtown Disney Marketplace Dining
- Downtown Disney Marketplace Recreation
- Downtown Disney Marketplace Map
Remodel coming - Disney Springs
Downtown Disney will be renamed Disney Springs and will consist of several different neighborhoods, featuring more than 150 stores, restaurants and entertainment locations. The neighborhoods will be named The Town Center, The Landing, The West Side, and The Marketplace. Each neighborhood will have a distinct feel, with the current West Side and Marketplace basically retaining their current layouts.
As Disney tradition goes, the area will have a backstory explaining the history. The idea is that the town grew up around a spring, and guests will be able to see the evolution in the environment as the town has grown and changed. This spring is what will connect the neighborhoods along the waterfront.
Read more about Disney Springs here. Construction should be completed in 2016.
If you're looking to shop for all things "Disney" or just want a break from the theme parks, the Marketplace is a terrific destination. There's a great selection of shops and restaurants located here. All of the Walt Disney World resorts offer transportation to Downtown Disney.
The best time to visit Downtown Disney is during the day. As evening approaches, be prepared for crowds, particularly on weekends. Operating hours for the common areas at Downtown Disney Marketplace are 8:00 am - 1:00 am.
A new store, Marketplace Co-Op, will be replacing Team Mickey in spring 2014. Inside the marketplace will be six new shops offering specialty products. The new shops will be:
Beautifully Disney - makeup, fragrance and beauty accessories
Cherry Tree Lane - scarves, shoes, bags and jewelry
D-Tech on Demand - personalize and customize your own electronic accessories
The Trophy Room - vintage inspired, lifestyle sports apparel and collectibles
Centerpiece - home products with a hint of Disney
Zoey and Pickles - girls' clothes
This crystal specialty shop offers a wide variety of unique gifts. It's a bit off the beaten track, located between Team Mickey and Basin. Skilled craftsmen work on various pieces in view of guests. A wide variety of items can be personalized.
The Art of Disney
Whether you're a collector of Disney Memorabilia and artwork or not, this Downtown Disney shop is worth a visit. There's a vast collection of limited edition Sericels, lithographs, original paintings, sculptures, collectible figurines including the Walt Disney Classics Collection, crystal, Lenox, etc. The range of prices makes this appealing to both the serious collector and those wanting something special on a modest budget.
Basin - Bath & Facial Products
This is a bit off the beaten path and towards the rear of the World of Disney store. Featuring natural skin and bath products. There are wonderful hand cut soaps, bath crystals and salts, shampoo bars, scented candles, etc. Visitors are encouraged to try out the products with the testers found throughout the shop. This shop can be potent with all the varieties of smells.
For all those little girls dreaming of being a Disney Princess, this latest addition to the World of Disney is the perfect fit. More of a salon than a store, there are 10 salon stations where girls can get their hair, nails and makeup done. A second Boutique is located at Cinderellla's Castle in the Magic Kingdom. Reservations are strongly recommended. The number to call is: 407-WDW-STYLE.
New for the holidays!
Now through 1/3/14, little girls can choose from a Frozen Package or a Holiday Minnie Package. Note - the Holiday Minnie package is only available at the Downtown Disney location.
Frozen Package includes:
Choice of Anna or Elsa wig, shimmering makeup, face gems, nail polish, Princess sash and Princess cinch bag. An Anna or Elsa costume and crown, plus the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique imaging package can be added for an additional fee. Price is $63.85 and $191.65 if you wish to include the costume.
Holiday Minnie Package includes:
Holiday Minnie Mouse costume, coordinating Minnie Mouse headband, shimmering makeup, face gem, nail polish, Princess sash, Princess cinch bag, and choice of hairstyle. Price is $143.73.
- Coach Package: Hair style and shimmering makeup - $54.95
- Crown Package: Hair style, shimmering makeup and nails - $59.95
- Courtyard Package: Exclusive Courtyard hairstyling, shimmering makeup, face gem, princess sash and tote, nail polish, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique t-shrit, trendy tutu - $94.95
- Castle Package: Hair style, shimmering makeup and nails plus full Princess costume with accessories and photo package (one 6x8 and four 4x6 pix) - starting at $189.95
- The Knight Package:Hair styling with colored gel and confetti, plus a sword and shield - $15.95
- Sofia the First Package: hair style, shimmering makeup, nail polish, crown, hair bow and accessories - $64.95 (not available at the Magic Kingdom location)
- Can add an Imaging Package to any of the above packages: one 6x8" and four 4x6" photos is a special photo holder - $32.95 (plus tax)
With the addition of the Boutique, there's been an expansion of Princess merchandise.
The Days of Christmas is a must see shop at anytime of the year, but make certain that you visit during the Holiday season. You can find a wide variety of Disney character ornaments, Santa hats and Christmas stockings. The more collectible items include the Disney Village pieces, Christopher Radko ornaments, Disney Railroad Train Sets, Snowbabies, and the Walt Disney World Showcase Collection. This store has an extensive selection of Christmas movies and books, including The Polar Express and Jolly Old Santa Clause. The traditional glass Mickey head, in an array of colors and themes, can be personalized for just $3.00 per word. Holiday goodies such as cocoa, coffee, cookies and peppermint bark are also found here. If you celebrate the Festival of Lights check out the Disney Hanukkah decorations and the large selection of blue and white ornaments. The small section of non-Disney ornaments includes glass Santas, snowmen, birds, the Fleur de lis, and Christmas pickles. Decorations for Thanksgiving, Halloween, and Easter can also be found here seasonally.
Design, customize and personalize your own Hanes tee shirt. This store has several large user friendly computers that will walk you through the entire design process. First you choose the size and and the color of the shirt you want. Depending on the size you choose, the variety of color may be limited. Then your select your art from several Disney categories, such as Celebrations, Characters, Princesses, Tinker Bell, Pirates, Pixar, Disney Films, and Holidays. The final step in the design process is personalizing your tee with custom text. There are several fonts, styles, and colors that you can choose from. When you're done you print out your ticket, pay, and then come back in about 30 minutes to pick it up.
Disney's Pin Traders
This open air shop is where you'll find almost every Disney pin imaginable. There are hundreds of pins displayed by themes as well as Limited Editions. Pin trading sessions are also hosted here. Even if you're not into collecting pins, it's always fun to look through the selection of pins. Pins are an inexpensive souvenir.
Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop
When you walk in the door of this little shop, you are hit with the amazing smell of chocolate! You can't help but enjoy browsing the selection of delicious chocolate. If you can't wait till you get home to sample, order a treat from the soda fountain - a great cool snack in the Florida heat!
Goofy's Candy Company
A fantastic interactive candy shop that's certain to satisfy your sweet tooth. Whether or not you have a sweet tooth, you have to visit Goofy's Candy Company in the Downtown Disney Marketplace. Its so much more than a candy store. It's bright and colorful, as you'd expect. There are rows and rows of self serve bins where you can get treats at $2.98 a quarter pound. (A limited selection of sugar free candies are available.) There are pre-packaged candies and novelties for sale as well as glass displays filled with tempting confections. Click here for details.
This store is the perfect place for little fashionistas! They're known for their mismatched colorful socks, but also carry a wide variety of other creative, fun items such as bedding, pajamas, flip flops, and bags.
|Marketplace Fun Finds
Located next to Little Miss Matched, this shop offers some great values. Everything is less than $25 and is a great place to pick up some gifts and souvenirs.
This store features Mickey-themed culinary items, such as dinnerware, waffle irons, and coffee mugs. A recent addition to Mickey's Pantry is a section called "The Spice & Tea Exchange". This is a collection of
a variety of spices, teas, sea salts, rice, platters and 12 naturally infused organic sugars.
Once Upon a Toy Store
This store is for the child and the child at heart. The exterior appears to be constructed out of Lincoln Logs and Tinker Toys. Every Disney themed toy imaginable is featured here. There are incredible displays including the Monorail system in miniature. All of Disney's DVDs currently available for sale can be found here. In addition to an extensive display, there's a binder that contains the full listing of 300+ titles.
A Star Wars Droid Factory building station can be found here as well. Customize your very own R2D2-like droid action figure.
Rainforest Cafe Shop - Adjacent to the Rainforest Cafe. A full line of Rainforest themed merchandise including clothing, mugs, jewelry, private label condiments, postcards, toys, candy, mugs, etc.
RIDEMAKERZ - Build your own custom remote control car - even choose from such favorites as Lightning McQueen and Tow Mater!
Team Mickey Athletic Club - this will be closing in spring 2014
The perfect shop for the sports enthusiast. Disney themed sportswear for virtually all sports including golf apparel and accessories, athletic jerseys and footwear, ESPN brand merchandise and a limited selection of sports memorabilia. There are wonderful Disney themed bowling balls that are sure to make you a league standout. You can find a large selection of sports gear with your favorite College or Professional team.
Rawlings Making The Game shop is where you can purchase customized baseball bats, ball and mitts.
- Lathe Bat - Engraved: $74.99
- Maple Bat - Engraved: 64.99
- Full Size Bat - Engraved: $49.99
- Blank Bat: $29.99
- Mini Bat - Engraved: $24.99
- Bat Case: $14.99
- Authentic Helmet: $49.99
- Replica Helmet: $29.99
by Julie Martin
Tren-D, at the Downtown Disney Marketplace is just that, trendy! All of the merchandise for sale here is chic, hip, and often eco-friendly. Disney hit a home run with this store which offers Disney Couture clothing and handbags, Tarina Tarantino and Judith Jack jewelry, and earth friendly candy wrapper purses. They carry cool Mickey t-shirts along with clothing from Roxy, Element, Billabong and Lucy Love. You will also find Wicked Wahine lotions and perfumes, Swan Creek candles, and H2O bath products. The hottest item in the store would have to be the seatbelt purses by Harvey for Disney Couture. These handbags are made from reclaimed seatbelts and covered with Mickey Mouse comic strips. The Pop inspired artwork that covers the walls, ceiling and columns is all original and unfortunately not for sale. If you choose to try on your selections, Edna ‘E’ Mode, is on the wall next to the dressing rooms to let you know that you look marvelous. The décor alone makes a stop here a must do for every female Disney fan.
Wonderful World of Memories - This is the place for scrapbookers to stock up on Disney-themed craft supplies, stationary and photo albums.
World of Disney - This is the ultimate Disney Character store. You'll find themed sections throughout the 50,000 square foot shop:
- Magic Room: Photo frames, towels, snowglobes.
- Princess Experience Room: Princess outfits, dolls, accessories, toys and the Bibbidi, Bobbidi Boutique where your little girl can be transformed into a Disney Princess
- Enchanted Dining Room: Kitchen items, mugs and photo frames
- Adventure Room : Clothing for boys
- Villains Room: Jewelry, watches, clocks, trading pins and collectibles
- Map Room: Computer software, CDs, stationery and Disney souvenirs featuring pens, pencils, magnets, key chains, etc
- Carnival Room: Plush toys
- Bird Room: Men's clothing
- Snow White Room: Infant/toddler clothing and accessories
- Great Hall: Women's clothing, sleepwear and accessories
World of Disney KIDS - Formerly Pooh's Corner, now offering a wide assortment of merchandise including clothing, plush toys and collectibles. This shop is located opposite the Days of Christmas.
You'll also find kiosks featuring the Balzac line of balloons, caricature artists, hair wraps, create-your-own keepsakes, pick-a-pearl, woodcarving and leather goods.
Annual/Seasonal Passholder discount accepted. (Certain restrictions may apply)
Pollo Campero is known for its Latin chicken, which is prepared fresh every day. They also feature nutritious salads, sandwiches and wraps. Traditional Latin dishes, such as fried plantains and yuca fries, are served on the side. A benefit to the fresh concept is the offering of vegetarian, gluten-free, sugar-free, low-sodium and organic dishes. This restaurant is in the location that was previously McDonald's.
One of the two Rainforest Cafe's that are located at Disney. The other is found at the Animal Kingdom Theme Park.
This chain restaurant features animatronic wildlife and a "thunderstorm" that occurs every 22 minutes. The sights and sounds place you in the middle of a tropical rainforest. There's an amazing saltwater fish tank with vibrant tropical fish, as well as waterfalls and banyan trees.
The menu is fairly standard with seafood, steak, sandwiches. salads and pasta. The children's menu includes mac & cheese, burgers and mini-hot dogs.
There's a large bar under a 38 foot "Magic Mushroom." It's a great spot to relax and unwind while enjoying one of their specialty drinks. A retail shop is located here that offers Rainforest themed merchandise.
Annual/Seasonal Passholder discount accepted. (Certain restrictions may apply)
A "quick service" version of the popular Wolfgang Puck Restaurant at Downtown Disney West Side. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Breakfast: Wood-fired breakfast pizzas, French toast, pancakes, waffles, fruit, cereal, omelets, bagels, muffins, pastries, coffee, juice.
Lunch/Dinner: Wood-fired pizzas, salads, soups, sandwiches, rotisserie chicken. Ice cream, cookies and assorted items from Puck's Pantry, and beverages.
Moderate pricing and a great spot to enjoy an above average counter service meal.
Annual/Seasonal Passholder discount accepted. (Certain restrictions may apply)
Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Freshly prepared sandwiches with specialty sauces and spreads. Salads, wraps, pre-made "Grab 'n Go" selection. Also offering a selection of turnovers, scones, cookies, brownies and ice cream sandwiches. Menu
Beverage offerings include beer, soft drinks, smoothies, juice, tea and their trademark Earl's Grey Lemonade. Counter service with inside seating. Another Marketplace "gem" for a reasonably priced meal.There's a selection of merchandise for sale.
Kiosks offering Margaritas, snacks, soft drinks, smoothies, specialty coffee drinks are located throughout the Marketplace
- Beaches and Cream will begin accepting reservations December 18 - This small soda fountain restaurant serves burgers, sandwiches and their signature ice cream desserts.
- Limited Time Magic: Secret Santa Week - Visit the Town Square Christmas Tree on Main Street and see Duffy in his Christmas outfit. Other Disney characters will be located around the park. Get a special decorated keepsake card from each one as a souvenir.
- Limited Time Magic: Tour the Magic Kingdom with Phil Holmes - 25 lucky guests will get to tour the park with current Vice President Phil Holmes.
- Blog - Best Places to View EPCOT’s Illuminations: Reflections of Earth
- VIDEO: Holiday Storytellers - The Canadian Holiday Voyageurs - New to Holidays Around The World 2013 at Epcot in 2013 are the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs. The Canadian Holiday Voyageurs play multiple sets each day filled with Christmas songs done the Canadian way on the Mill Stage.
- Blog - EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with Jonathan Groff from FROZEN
- Guests at All Star Resorts will no longer receive Key to the World cards - As of 12/2/13, guests at All Star Sports Resort will no longer receive a Key to the World card. All information for the resort and parks will be on the Magic Band you receive when you check in. This will begin at All Star Music on 12/4/13 and at All Star Movies on 12/6/13. This system is already in place at Pop Century.
- VIDEO: it's a small world Holiday Full POV Ride-Through - The happiest cruise that ever sailed gets even merrier for the holidays. it's a small world, the 1964 World's Fair attraction that came to Disneyland in 1966, gets a full overlay for the holiday season including decorations and a new soundtrack!
- Atlanta Braves spring training tickets now on sale - The Atlanta Braves return to ESPN Wide World of Sports for their annual spring training. Tickets are first come/first served and the games take place at Champion Stadium.
- Blog - Give Kids the World Village and Giving Tuesday December 3, 2013
- VIDEO: Gran Fiesta Tour POV Ride-Through - Donald Duck disappears on his way to a Three Caballeros performance in Mexico City and his friends, José Carioca and Panchito Pistoles, set out to search for him.
- Blog - Brewing Now: Joffrey’s Disney Parks Collection of Coffees
- Blog - A Brit’s Perspective – Visiting the UK in Orlando
- Specialty food and drink offered for holidays at Epcot - New this holiday season, each country will be serving a specialty food and drink.
- New bus loop at Magic Kingdom open - In addition to regular single stops, there are several double stops that will accommodate two regular buses or one of the new articulated buses.
- Limited Time Magic: Donate a Duffy the Disney Bear to Toys for Tots - Visit the Once Upon a Toy store or the World of Disney store at Downtown Disney and with every $5 purchase, Disney will donate a Duffy the Disney Bear toy to Toys for Tots.
- Limited Time Magic: Jolly Year of the Ear - Celebrate the season in style with Santa Mickey and Minnie Santa ear hats - only available for a short time at the Emporium at Magic Kingdom.
- Times and dates for Epcot holiday storytellers - Each country has its own special theme that highlights its culture. Storytellers will delight you with tales of their heritage and how the holidays are celebrated in their homeland.
- VIDEO: "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen in Celebrate the Magic - This holiday season, "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen is featured in Celebrate the Magic, the nighttime projection show on Cinderella Castle.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street Plaza - Cinderella Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street Plaza - Cinderella Castle November 11, 2013 - Night
- Blog - Happy Thanksgiving from the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street U.S.A. Bridge - Main Street U.S.A. - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street U.S.A. Bridge - Main Street U.S.A., November 11, 2013 - Night
- Blog - Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom: Turnstile-Free!
- New holiday entertainment for the Canada pavilion at Epcot - Follow the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs on a musical tour to discover the country's holiday customs.
- Blog - Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights 101
- Royal Caribbean is offering a $200 Onboard Credit and 50% Reduced Deposit! - The offer is only available for booking on December 2, 3 and 4, 2013.
- Disney Vacation Club members offered event at Splitsville Luxury Lanes - On December 2 and 9 from 5-6:45pm, the experience will include bowling, shoe rental, a shared appetizer, an entree (or kids' meal), a signature beverage and a special DVC gift.
- Several rehabs added for early 2014 - The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Festival of the Lion King, Kali River Rapids, and the Studio Backlot Tour have all been added to the rehab list.
- Aulani named Best for Families by Fodor's Travel - Aulani was recently named "Best for Families" by Fodor's Travel in their "Top 10 Hawaiian Resorts for 2013" list.
- Blog - Review: “Frozen”
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street Train Station - Main Street U.S.A. - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street Train Station - Main Street U.S.A., November 11, 2013 - Night
- Limited Time Magic: Thanksgiving Treats Available - Special treats will be available at various locations in the theme parks.
- New Year's Eve dining info for Swan and Dolphin Hotels - The restaurants of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin will be offering special New Year's Eve menus.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save up to 37% at select hotels - Discount is valid for travel between 1/4/14-3/18/14, 3/14/14-3/29/14, 1/19/14-3/13/14 and 3/30/14-4/12/14.
- Blog - Why I’m excited to take my baby on a Disney Cruise!
- Limited Time Magic: Jingle Cruise poster giveaway - Celebrate the Jingle Cruise at Magic Kingdom and Disneyland Park with a complimentary mini poster while supplies last.
- Several rehabs scheduled for the Magic Kingdom - Among the closings are The Plaza Restaurant, Pinocchio Village Haus, Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover, Barnstormer, and the Liberty Square Riverboat.
- Blog - Disney’s Newest Animated Feature “Frozen” Flurries Into Theme Parks On Both Coasts
- The Comedy Warehouse Holiday Special to return? - Rumors are that the popular holiday version of The Comedy Warehouse will be returning to Hollywood Studios this year.
- Blog - EXCLUSIVE: Nikon becomes the Official Camera of Walt Disney World and Disneyland
- VIDEO: Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2013 - What happens when you combine one 30,000 pound, 65 foot tree, one 40 foot star, 5500 twinkling lights, 430 feet of garland, 325 ornaments, 275 feet of strung popcorn, 400 flickering candles, 135 candy canes, 100 gingerbread cookies and the Disney Characters? Why, you have the perfect recipe for Christmas at the Magic Kingdom!
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Photography - Creative photos from Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Christmas dining options for Walt Disney World - All restaurants on property will be open as normal, but some are serving special Christmas menus.
- Thanksgiving dining options at Walt Disney World - All restaurants on property will be open as normal, but some are serving special Thanksgiving menus.
- New looks available for the holidays at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - Now through 1/3/14, little girls can choose from a Frozen Package or a Holiday Minnie Package.
- Santa Claus comes to Downtown Disney - At the Marketplace, you'll find Santa Claus waiting to greet you at his chalet in front of the World of Disney store.
- VIDEO: Josh Gad - Voice of Olaf in "Frozen" - Interview - Josh Gad, the voice of Olaf in "Frozen" and "World of Color - Winter Dreams" and Tony Award nominee for "The Book of Mormon", takes a few minutes to talk about how important it was to work on a Disney film that led to a theme park experience and the music behind it all.
- All guests at Pop Century will now use MagicBands - As of 11/14/13, guests at Pop Century will no longer receive a Key to the World card. All information for the resort and parks will be on the Magic Band you receive when you check in.
- Heart is the third musical group to cancel SeaWorld performance
- Willie Nelson backs out of SeaWorld Orlando's Bands, Brew & BBQ event
- Disney obtains distrbution rights to future Indiana Jones films
- Family sues Disney when woman dies from complications after a fall
- Disney's PhotoPass+ changing to Memory Maker
- WestJet debuts Sorcerer Mickey plane
- Seaworld Orlando's Shamu show closes for 3 months
- Barenaked Ladies cancels SeaWorld concert due to animal rights issue
- 12-year-old girl protests SeaWorld parade float
- SeaWorld plans several events for early 2014
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 7:00
9:00 - 9:30
11:00 - 9:30
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 5:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Epcot FW