Downtown Disney - Pleasure Island
Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotels
Disney Quest | Cirque du Soleil
Operating hours for the common areas at Downtown Disney Pleasure Island are 8:00 am - 2:00 am. This includes all Downtown Disney promenades, walkways, rest rooms and green spaces.
Downtown Disney Pleasure Island
1590 Buena Vista Drive
PO BOX 10000
Lake Buena Vista, Fl 32830
Changes to parking/transportation due to Downtown Disney remodel:
- The Marketplace boat dock closed 2/22/14 and will reopen in the fall.
- The Sassagoula River Cruise will now board at the Pleasure Island boat dock. The water taxi will only be available between the Pleasure Island and the West Side docks.
- Port Orleans River Cruise Yellow route will be between Pleasure Island and the Port Orleans resorts.
- The Blue route will be between West Side, Old Key West, Saratoga Springs and the Treehouse Villas.
- The internal Downtown Disney water taxi Red route will be between West Side and Pleasure Island.
- Parking lots H, I, J and K are closed. During busy times, the Team Disney parking lot will be open and a shuttle will be provided to Downtown Disney. A parking garage will be built in place of the existing lots.
- The section of road between AMC Theatres and DisneyQuest will be closed from 10/21/13 until Fall 2014.
- Entrance 3 is closed. Ring Road is closed from Planet Hollywood to DisneyQuest. The taxi service that used to be located near Planet Hollywood has been relocated to a section of the parking lot in front of Raglan Road.
- Downtown Disney Pleasure Island Attractions
- Downtown Disney Pleasure Island Shopping
- Downtown Disney Pleasure Island Dining
- Downtown Disney Pleasure Island Map
Take your picture with one of several human statues, located on Pleasure Island at the West End Plaza.
Several bands perform at multiple locations on Pleasure Island. Guests can now pick up a Times Guide to see which bands are performing and where.
Fuego by Sosa Cigars
Located behind Raglan Road, Fuego offers a first-class, upscale retail selection of cigar and tobacco products along with smoking related accessories. This is not a large place, but it is a casual lounge setting that offers premium selections of draft and bottled beer, wines, cordials, coffee and tea, and assorted non-alcoholic beverages. Open 7:00 pm to 1:00 am
Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant
Irish Pub & Restaurant. Raglan Road is one of the newest restaurants at Downtown Disney and is located at the main entrance of Pleasure island. The ambiance and decor make for a really nice setting for dinner. If you don't like listening to a live band when you dine, then you should try to get there early before they start. Photos
Cookes of Dublin - Features classic fish and chips with Irish flair.
If you like Rainforest Cafe, then you will probably love this place. It's loud, and if you're looking for a nice dinner where you can talk to the people you are with, this might not be the place.
This restaurant operates 11am - 11pm on Sunday thru Thursday and 11am - Midnight on Friday - Saturday. T-Rex has a Build-A-Dino Workshop by Build-A-Bear. T-Rex is part of the Premium, Platinum and Wine and Dine Packages.
This seafood restaurant is located in the large paddleboat permanently docked at the entrance to Pleasure Island at Downtown Disney.
Serving lunch and dinner, the menu focuses on fresh seafood. Featured items are lobster, crab, oysters, seasonal specials, steak, combination entrees, chicken and shrimp.
Stone Crab Lounge - Located in Fulton's, this lounge offers an Oyster bar, oyster sampler, salads, soups and appetizers.
Price Range: Lunch - $8.95 - $25.95 / Dinner - $17.95 - $44.95
Annual/Seasonal Passholder discount accepted. (Certain restrictions may apply)
This wonderful Italian cuisine at Downtown Disney is served in an inviting Mediterranean setting. Indoor and outdoor lakeside seating.
Open for lunch and dinner, menu offerings include fresh seafood, wood-burning oven pizza, beef, pasta, chickens and desserts. There's an extensive wine selection.
Lunch - $9.00 - $16.00 / Dinner - $16.00 - $45.00
Annual/Seasonal Passholder discount accepted. (Certain restrictions may apply)
The restaurant is located overlooking Village Lake on Pleasure Island. The menu features North, Central, and South American cuisine. There is also a international wine and tequila bar. Open daily for lunch, dinner, and late-night dining. Restaurant hours: Sunday-Thursday, 11:30 a.m. to 12 a.m.; Friday and Saturday, 11:30 a.m. to 1 a.m. Advance reservations are available by calling the restaurant directly at (407) 934-3700. This restaurant does not participate in the Disney Dining Plan.
- Dates and seminars announced for Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic - 2014 will be the 5th year for this event that features wine and beer seminars, tasting stations and live music.
- VIDEO: 2014 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - One of the most welcome signs of spring is Epcot's annual International Flower & Garden Festival. While the grounds at Epcot are always beautiful, the Flower and Garden Festival takes them to the next level. At the festival you'll find gardens, topiaries, play areas, outdoor food kitchens, exhibits, music, and more.
- Blog - Disney's Festival of Fantasy Parade debuts at the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO - Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - Festival of Fantasy is the brand new daily parade at the Magic Kingdom bringing the characters and stories of New Fantasyland to life! Brand new floats and costumes were produced for the parade featuring characters from Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Princess and the Frog, Brave, Dumbo, Pinocchio, The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled, Fantasia, Snow White and more!
- Photo Gallery of the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - The "Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade" celebrates New Fantasyland with new innovative floats, costumes and an all-new soundtrack that features songs from popular Disney films.
- VIDEO - Topiaries at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is better than before in 2014 and features some of the most beautiful and elaborate topiaries seen anywhere. New this year includes 'Spring is in the Air!' featuring Goofy, Donald and Daisy as you enter the park; Soccer Goofy and Donald; and Kermit the Frog & Miss Piggy inspired by "Muppets Most Wanted". Returning favorites include Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Buzz Lightyear, Lightning McQueen, Tow Mater, Phineas and Ferb, Tinker Bell, Bambi and Friends, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, Winnie the Pooh and Friends, Classic Disney Couples, Woody, Lady and the Tramp, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, The Lion King, Pandas, Troll and Fantasia!
- VIDEO - Outdoor Kitchens at Epcot Flower & Garden Festival - After the popular introduction in 2013, the outdoor kitchens are back at the 2014 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival serving up some of the finest and freshest food at Epcot in a similar fashion to the Food & Wine Festival. Outdoor kitchens include Pineapple Promenade, The Buttercup Cottage, Fleur de Lys, Taste of Marrakesh, Hanami, The Smokehouse: Barbecue and Brews, Primavera Kitchen, Florida Fresh, Lotus House, Jardin de Fiestas, and the new Urban Farm EATS!
- VIDEO - Festival Center at the Flower & Garden Festival - Video of the Festival Center at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2014. The festival center is where you can find many of the seminars and presentations featured during the Festival.
- 2014 Flower & Garden Festival Photos - 2014 photo gallery of Epcot's International Flower & Garden Festival
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Leadership changes at Walt Disney World resorts and transportation
- Disney and unions extend contract
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 9:30
8:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Epcot FW