$399 Premium Annual Passes for DVC MembersLeah Zanolla | Posted: Sep 12, 2012 | Updated: Sep 12, 2012 - 3:31:07 PM
Members of the Disney Vacation Club (DVC) timeshare program will be the recipients of a great new perk beginning October 1. On a video posted on the DVC website this morning, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Claire Bilby, announced a new discount available from October 1 to December 31, 2012. For just $399, DVC members can purchase a Walt Disney World Premium Annual Pass. The normal price of these passes is $699, so that's a savings of $300 (DVC members normally pay $559 for a Premium Annual Pass, so it's still a substantial savings). A Premium Annual Pass allows access to all four theme parks, plus both water parks, Disney Quest Indoor Interactive Theme Park, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course and free parking.
Passes aren't activated until they have been used for the first time, so take advantage of this deal while it's being offered even if your current annual pass hasn't expired. For DVC members to renew a regular annual pass, it is $385, so for $14 more, you would get the extra benefits a premium annual pass offers over a regular annual pass. DVC members have until December 31, 2013 to activate these passes.
After October 1, DVC members will also get 10% off merchandise at Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney's Aulani Resort & Spa, Disney's Vero Beach Resort, and Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort.
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
See AllRECENT DISCUSSIONS
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS