Food trucks coming to Downtown Disney
| Posted: Sep 12, 2013 | Updated: Oct 19, 2014 - 9:25:27 AM
at Walt Disney World
will soon be home to four new food trucks, each inspired by a different Disney theme park. Chef James Kleinschmidt and Downtown Disney Area Manager for Food & Beverage, Matt Fisher have been working on the plans with the Food & Beverage team and hope to have the trucks debut this fall.
The Disney Parks Blog
posted a few of the menu items, along with the themes. The four trucks will include:
1. Enchanted Fare
- favorites from Disney parks, including some international items. Examples are Croque Monsieur from Magic Kingdom
, Glass Noodle Salad from Hong Kong Disneyland and Hand-dipped Corn Dogs from Disneyland Park
2. The World Showcase of Flavors
- items from the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
, including Grass-Fed Beef Sliders, Pierogies with Kielbasa, and Lobster Rolls.
3. Superstar Catering
- different versions of meatballs, including Lamb Meatball Flatbread with Tzatziki.
4. Namaste Cafe
- dishes using a variety of spices and served with Naan bread. Examples include Butter Chicken, Slow-Cooked Beef Short Ribs and Tandori Spiced Shrimp.