Get reserved seating for Disney's Fantasmic! with new boxed meals
| Posted: Mar 18, 2013 | Updated: Oct 19, 2014 - 9:25:27 AM
From March 25 through April 4, "The Taste of Hollywood to Go" cold boxed meals will be offered at Disney's Hollywood Studios
. The meals will be $15.99 for adults and $5.49 for children and will include a 20-oz soft drink or water and reserved seating for Fantasmic!
(Based on availability, you choose which show you want to attend). Call 407-WDW-DINE up to 24 hours in advance to make a reservation for the meal, which can be picked up at Min & Bill's Dockside Diner from 11:00am - 8:00pm. A credit card is required with complete payment upon arrival (24-hour cancellation policy applies). There may be same day availability; check in the park when you arrive. If using the Disney Dining Plan, each meal is one counter service credit.
- Roast beef sandwich with creamy horseradish spread, potato salad, grilled asparagus, chocolate cake
- California and tuna sushi roll with avocado, orange and tomato salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers, spicy pecan chocolate cluster
- Shrimp salad with avocado, orange and tomato salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers, mandarin orange cheesecake
- Cold fried chicken, roasted sweet potato and baby spinach, broccoli slaw, blueberry cheesecake
- Veggie sandwich with avocado, orange and tomato salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers, spicy pecan chocolate cluster
- Kids meal includes turkey and cheese (American) wrap, apples, carrots with ranch dip, strawberry yogurt, seven-layer cookie bar OR strawberry yogurt, apples carrots, Goldfish crackers and apple and cinnamon oatmeal bar.