HGTV Stars present at Epcot Flower & Garden Festivalby Leah Zanolla
Feb 8, 2011
New in 2011, the popular home and garden decorating channel HGTV will sponsor the Epcot International Food and Garden Festival. "HGTV's design and gardening personalities add an exciting and entertaining new element to a festival that reinvents itself year and year," said Dan Cockerell, vice president of Epcot. As part of this sponsorship, HGTV hosts will be presenting at the Festival on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, in the Festival Center. Mondays - Thursdays other flower and garden experts will present. All presentations will be at noon and 3 pm.
March 4-6: Genevieve Gorder (HGTV Design Star and Dear Genevieve), The Art of Sculpting Space
March 11-13: Lisa LaPorta (Designed to Sell), Design It Yourself: Easy-to-Follow Tips for Designing Your Favorite Room
March 18-20: Kim Myles (Myles of Style), The 5 DIY Secrets That Can Transform Any Space
March 25-27: Brian Patrick Flynn (Design Happens), Mobile Gardens
April 1-3: Taniya Naya (Designed to Sell and Destination Design), Adding Value to Your Home Without Breaking the Bank
April 8-10: Ahmed Hassan (Yard Crashers), Life, Love and Landscaping
April 15-17: Patti Moreno (Garden Girl), Gardening with Kids: Fun Seed Starting Projects
April 22-24: Michele Beschen (B. Original), When Nature Calls: Creative, Back-to-Basics Style for All Things Natural and Decorative
April 29-May 1: John Gidding (Curb Appeal: The Block), The Design Process: Curb Appeal Projects from Concept to Construction
May 6-8: Frank Fontana (Design on a Dime), Beautiful on a Budget: High Style, Low-Cost Secrets to Bringing Indoor Styling Outside
May 13-15: Vern Yip (HGTV Design Star), Top Design Trends Made Affordable and Accessible
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Marketplace menus for Epot International Food & Wine Festival - List of menu items for the marketplaces set up around World Showcase.
- Rehab planned in November for Magic Carpets of Aladdin - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed 11/10 - 11/21/2014.
- Food & Wine Festival Special Dining Experiences released - Bookings for these experiences begin July 31.
- 10 Places to Wait Out a Thunderstorm at Walt Disney World
- Disney Castaway Cay Challenge added to Princess Half Marathon Weekend - Runners who are registered for any of the Disney races (5K or longer) during the Weekend have the option to complete the Disney Castaway Cay Challenge when sailing on the Disney Dream February 23-27.
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
See AllRECENT DISCUSSIONS
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS