Disney World Stroller Rentals
Strollers can be rented upon entering the theme parks and at Downtown Disney. Strollers are not available at the Water Parks.
The Disney strollers are made of hard plastic. They do not recline but they do have canopies for some protection from the sun. (We do not recommend the Disney strollers for infants.) It's a good idea to bring either a receiving blanket or beach towel to provide a bit of cushioning between the plastic and your child.
If you regret not bringing a stroller of your own, you'll find that they also have a nice umbrella stroller available for purchase. It's $40 and can be found in the vicinity of the rental areas.
Avoid Paying the Disney Stroller Prices!
WE RECOMMEND ORLANDO STROLLER RENTALS
They deliver your rented stroller to your Walt Disney World area vacation destination - hotel or house rental.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vacation to the Orlando area. Whether you are staying at one of the most popular theme park destinations such as Walt Disney World or Universal Studios or renting a house, they will deliver a stroller to you.
- $15.00 for single - $13.00 per day for Length of Stay rental
- $31.00 for double - $27.00 per day for Length of Stay rental
When purchasing a Length of Stay rental, you show your receipt and can bypass the queue with little or no wait.
- Stroller Shop:
Main rental is under the train station. Use the entrance to the right and the stroller rental is on the left once you're in the tunnel.
Main Street U.S.A. at Strollers/Wheelchairs
Frontierland at the Trading Post
Tomorrowland at the Tomorrowland Terrace
- Stroller Shop
Main Entrance and International Gateway Entrance
Main rental is inside either entrance
Germany at Gas und Porzellan
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Stroller Shop
Main rental is at Oscar's Super Service
- Stroller Shop:
Main rental is at Garden Gate Gifts inside the main entrance
- Marketplace: Wonderful World of Memories
- West Side: Disney Quest
Magic Kingdom Stroller Photos
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando
- Universal Orlando follows Disney's lead and raises ticket prices