Disney's Beach Club Resort
1800 Epcot Resorts Blvd
Lake Buena Vista, FL
Maximum persons per room: 4 (plus child in crib)
Total Number of rooms: 1213 (combined with Yacht Club)
Room size: 380 Sq Ft.
Average cost per sq. ft. : $0.75
Disney's Beach Club Resort Review - The Beach Club is a nice resort – it was never one of my favorites, but it also wasn’t the scene of any horrendous experiences. I haven’t stayed here for about 5 or 6 years, but on previous visits I’d stayed on the Concierge floor (as I did for this visit) and always found it to be enjoyable. While nothing awful happened during our 4 day visit, I can’t say that.... read more
Add a touch of understated elegance to the summer ambiance of the turn of the century summer homes found on Martha's Vineyard, and you have Disney's Beach Club Resort. The pale blue and white multi-level buildings, with their fancy cut shingles, French doors and seashell motifs, were designed by renowned architect, Robert A.M. Stern. Designed "stick-style", this was a popular architectural style for seaside wooden cottages in the 1860's and 1870's. Decorated with the white wicker furniture, hardwood floors and high ceilings, the seacoast imagery continues on to the outdoors where beachside cabanas line the white sand shores of Crescent Lake. The landscaping is also reminiscent of a New England style with magnolias, Japanese elms, Bradford pear trees, crape myrtle, gardenias and roses lining the courtyards and walkways. This deluxe resort is joined in the center by the Yacht Club.
- Babysitting/Childcare Services: The Sandcastle Club is open from 5 p.m. to midnight, and offers entertainment, dining and fun for children aged 4 to 12.
- Valet Service
- Coin Operated Laundry facilities
- Express Check-out
- Refillable Mugs
- Free Wireless Internet
- Bell Services
- Poolside bar at Stormalong Bay
- Valet Parking
- Complimentary Local Newspaper
- ATM machine
- Atlantic Wear & Wardrobe Emporium (swimwear, casual wear, gifts, sundries and snacks)
- Voice Mail
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 7:00
9:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Epcot FW