Cirque du Soleil - Downtown Disney
Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotels
Disney Quest | Cirque du Soleil
Downtown Disney West Side
Tables in Wonderland ticket special!
Tables in Wonderland members can receive a special discount through June 21, 2013.
Included dates are 4/9/13 - 5/11/13 and 5/28/13 - 6/21/13.
Category 2 tickets - 25% off
- Adults: $69.75, plus tax
- Children: $55.50, plus tax
Category 3 tickets - 35% off
- Adults: $48.75, plus tax
- Children: $39.00, plus tax
Category 4 tickets - 35% off
- Adults: $39.65, plus tax
- Children: $31.85, plus tax
To order tickets, call 407-WDW-SEAT or click here. Tables in Wonderland members may purchase tickets for themselves and up to 3 guests. Tickets must be picked up at the Box Office Will Call window and a valid Tables in Wonderland card must be shown.
Ages 10 and up $134
Ages 3-9: $107
Ages 10 and up $119
Ages 3-9: $95
Ages 10 and up $93
Ages 3-9: $74
Ages 10 and up $75
Ages 3-9: $60
Cirque du Soleil is a theatrical performance unlike anything you have experienced before. Cirque du Soleil was conceived by a group of street performers in Baie-Saint-Paul, Quebec. With a desire to inspire, astound and transport patrons to a new, unearthly world, the early eighties marked the beginning of this novel venue. This vision of the original Cirque troupe has grown precipitously and Cirque du Soleil now has 7 different shows in production, 3 of which have permanent homes with the rest touring throughout the world.
Cirque du Soleil is not a traditional circus as the name implies. At Cirque du Soleil, you will not find any animals in the cast. Unlike other circuses, there are no dancing bears, lions leaping through hoops or elephants doing tricks. Rather, Cirque du Soleil is a completely immersive combination of circus and theatrical presentation combining elements of modern dance, staging, humor and acrobatic stunts. Dispersed throughout the show are acts of hilarity, peculiarity, inspiration, excitement and amazement. The experience of a Cirque du Soleil show always ends with you wondering how it was possible for time to move so fast from the intriguing, attention grabbing pre-show, to the final standing ovation. The creativity of this highly sophisticated show abounds and enthralls. The costumes are wonderfully exotic, the sets unusual, the action of the brilliant choreography non-stop, and the original music and dramatic lighting is capturing to say the least.
It is simply not possible to describe what exactly Cirque du Soleil is with words. You have to experience it to truly understand it.
Performances are held Tuesday through Saturday at 6:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. There are no performances on Sundays and Mondays. Box office is open Tuesday-Saturday 11:00am-11:00pm and Sunday, Monday and no-show dates 11:00am-9:00pm.
La Nouba will not perform on the following dates (additional dates may be added):
- January 15-19, 2013
- March 19, 2013
- May 14-18, 2013
- May 21-25, 2013
- July 23, 2013
- September 17-21, 2013
- November 5-6, 2013
If you order tickets from Cirque du Soleil 10 days or more in advance, they will be mailed to you and a shipping charge for registered mail will apply. If tickets are ordered 8 days or less in advance, they can be picked up at the Will Call Window at the theatre box office. Box office is open Tuesday-Saturday 11:00am-11:00pm and Sunday, Monday and no-show dates 11:00am-9:00pm.
Additional Information about Cirque du Soleil:
La Nouba is a popular show and it is not unusual for shows to completely sell-out. If you decide to watch the show on the "spur of the moment", check the box office at the theatre as they may have a few seats left over (or maybe some "no show" seats).
The Cirque du Soleil theatre is located at Downtown Disney West Side. Disney Bus Transportation is provided for Disney resort guests to the West Side. Valet and regular car parking closest to the theatre is the West Side lot. Taxi service is also available to the theatre.
The theatre has seating for 1,671 guests and not one of those seats is a bad one. The staging of La Nouba permits a great view from any vantage point in the theatre.
CLICK HERE to see the theatre seating map.
Most guests dress up a little bit for the show, and I would recommend doing so. The dress is by no means formal, but do dress up like you would going to the theatre in your hometown. Those families in the shorts and t-shirts they wore to the parks tend to stick out in the crowd entering the theatre. Besides, dressing up a little and going out for dinner adds to the experience, right? ;o) (convince Dad to at least put on some khakis and a nice golf shirt!)
There is a snack bar inside the theatre as well as a gift shop. Another merchandise shop selling items from all Cirque du Soleil productions is open to the general public on the main floor of the theatre, adjacent to the box office.
- Cirque du Soleil was founded in Quebec, Canada in 1984.
- Since 1984, more than 20 million people from around the world have seen one of Cirque du Soleil's productions.
- On a typical weekend in 1999, some 50,000 people saw one of Cirque's several shows being staged simultaneously around the world.
- Cirque currently employs more than 2,000 people, including 460 performers, from several countries
- The average age of a Cirque du Soleil employee is 32.
- Cirque du Soleil has performed in over 120 cities throughout the world, including Las Vegas, San Francisco, Chicago, New York, Tokyo, Osaka, Hong Kong, Paris, London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Vienna, Montreal, Quebec City, and Toronto.
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 5
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Livestream coverage of Star Wars Weekends events - Photos and video of Star Wars Weekends at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Blog - Star Wars Weekends 2013 comes to Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Schedule of artists for the Eat to the Beat concerts - As with all Disney events, themed entertainment is part of the festivities. Visitors to the Food and Wine Festival can "Eat to the Beat!"
- Festival of the Masters dates released for November 2013 - This art festival will be held at Downtown Disney November 8-10, 2013.
- Blog - FIRST LOOK: Disney's MyMagic+ MagicBand - The DIS got a first look at Disney's new MagicBands which are part of their MyMagic+ rollout! Take a look at the photos of the MagicBand and a brief review of what we thought about wearing them...
- Blog - Summer Dooney & Bourke Release Update
- Schedule released for Star Wars Weekends - Schedule for the events during Star Wars Weekends.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disney's Hollywood Studios - Sunset Boulevard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Free admission to Blizzard Beach for Annual Passholders today! - Today, May 16, Annual Passholders will get complimentary admission to Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park after 2:00 pm. Complimentary refreshments and giveaways will take place at Lottawatta Lodge.
- Blog - Moving the Needle at the Orlando Theme Parks
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Magic Kingdom - Crystal Palace - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Adventurers Outpost meet and greet location opens at Animal Kingdom - The new indoor meet and greet location for Mickey and Minnie is now open in Discovery Island.
- November 2013 Disney World park hours added
- Details released for 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival - A Scotland marketplace will be added. Dates for the Party for the Senses, as well as a partial schedule for the Eat to the Beat concerts also released.
- Summer edition coming to Celebrate the Magic show - The summer edition of this show will start later this month, possibly May 24, during the 24-hour Monstrous Summer event.
- Cirque du Soleil closed for refurbishment through May 27 - The next performance of Cirque du Soleil will be May 28.
- Blog - The Contemporary Resort Hotel – Walt Disney World’s Resort Loop Hotels
- Book a trip during the Free Dining promotion! - Free dining is available for check-ins between 9/2 and 9/25/13!
- New operating hours for Splitsville at Downtown Disney - Splitsville, Downtown Disney's luxury bowling alley, has updated its hours of operation.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench Video - Art of Animation - Wheel Well Hotel - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Typhoon Lagoon to close for refurbishment - Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park will be closed from May 12 - May 16 for refurbishment.
- Blog - Merida becomes a Disney Princess (Includes Coronation Video)!
- Limited Time Magic: Make a Moment in Time Out of Mother's Day - Stop by Tren-D or the World of Disney Store at Downtown Disney to see the new collection of watches designed just for the occasion. Moms will receive a flower on Mother's Day when they enter the theme parks.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Coronado Springs - Marina Courtyard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Life-size rancor replica and three one-man shows coming to Star Wars Weekends - Guests will have a photo op with a replica rancor, Jabba the Hut's prized pet. There will also be three one-man shows performed by some of the celebrity guests.
- 30% off Room Only offer available for the general public! - Guests can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer available for the general public! - Walt Disney World has announced a Free Dining offer for the general public!
- Raglan Road to host Summer Solstice Celebration - Master Chef Kevin Dundon has created the five-course menu for this meal, celebrating the Summer Solstice with fresh, seasonal flavors. Wines have been chosen for each course. Celebrating the Summer Solstice is a time-honored tradition and marks the official start to summer.
- Blog - Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s Split Personality
- Celebrity list updated for Star Wars Weekends - The list of celebrities appearing at Star Wars Weekends later this month has been updated.
- Truckeria Rolling Tacos food truck parked at Downtown Disney this week - Food is available from 6pm - 11pm and will include tacos, chips and salsa.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save up to 35% at select hotels - Annual passholders can save up to 35% when booking a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World hotels. Discount is valid for travel between 6/4/13 - 8/15/13.
- 30% off Room Only offer for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer announced for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can book a Walt Disney World vacation package for 9/2/13 - 9/25/13 and receive the Disney Dining Plan for free!
- Walt Disney World golf courses offer new Players Club program - For $29 per month, members can use the practice ranges for free and take advantage of free daily golf clinics (Monday-Friday) led by PGA-certified golf instructors, as well as receive other discounts.
- Blog - May the Fourth Be with You: Intergalactic Star Wars Shopping
- Limited Time Magic: Celebrate Cinco de Mayo at Epcot - Meet the Three Caballeros, enjoy live music, marionettes, folkloric dancing and songs by Mariachi Cobre.
- Limited Time Magic: Merida Becomes an Official Disney Princess - In a royal coronation ceremony at the Magic Kingdom, Merida (from the film Brave) will be christened as an official Disney Princess.
- Blog - New Disney Dooney & Bourke Release This Summer
- List of performers for 2013 Night of Joy concerts - Disney’s Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 4
- Walt Disney World uses online job fair to hire employees
- Former Disney World employee arrested on pornography charges
- Half-hour Toy Story special coming to ABC this fall
- Expedition Cafe to open with SeaWorld's Antarctica exhibit
- Tour company uses wheelchairs to promise front of the line access at Walt Disney World?
- Calfornia adjusts safety citations and fines against Disneyland
- Disney and Electronic Arts to produce Star Wars video games
- Several Disney Junior and Disney XD shows to be available on Netflix
- Universal Orlando officially announces Harry Potter expansion
- Universal plans stilt walking demonstration at Orange County History Center
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 11:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
8:00 - 10:00
8:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 5:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Magic Kingdom